Whats for tea tonight?

My bf is cooking SW cottage pie. I've been bedridden all weekend and eaten hardly anything (bizarrely the only thing I can eat is mini eggs). I'm enjoying being nursed though!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Roast chicken, Sw roast pots & roast sweet pots, carrotts, Brussels, cauliflower, broccoli, gravy followed by toffee mullerlight & banana...yum

tesco light sauages (4), sw chips and mushy peas

mixed veg in a creamy cheese and mustard sauce (made with quark and fat free yoghurt) roast potatoes and sweet potatoes, red cabbage from christmas (from freezer).

I used left over ingredients from salad the other day to make a fried rice.

71g Plain Cooked Chicken (HeXB)
1x Pepper
1x Bag of plain rice
1x Clove of garlic
4x Spring onions

and lashings of soy sauce. It came to a total of 0 syns but my oh my it tasted so yummy. Who needs syns?!

Sticky pork stir fry from the latest mag. Half a syn and very yummy!

I have had a busy day and haven't had the energy to prepare anything so got a pre-made lasagne from the shop cos it was just what I fancied!! At 26 syns it wasnt worth it!! Had some salad with it. Good lord checked syns after eating it!! Grr!!

Last edited:
racaby said:
Lamb steak, sw roast potatoes (made with a teaspoon of marmite before frylight) carrot and broccoli, and syn free lemon meringue pie. Yum yum yum!!

Hi, how do you make the lemon meringue pie?!

roast chicken dinner as got back from the in laws too long to have it yesterday

Jacket potato and something.....probably tuna, with cabbage on the side (bit random I know) - in between night shifts, so very tired!

stir fry with noodles and soya sauce- simple, quick, filling and tasty:) mmm

GUTTED that tesco didnt have philly chocolate in today though :( was looking forward to trying that

Back