Whats for tea tonight?

After WI tonight I'll be having 2 Weight Watchers Tortilla Wraps (10 Syns) topped with passatta, cherry tomatoes, sweet peppers, red onion, mushrooms, sweetcorn and 45g reduced fat cheddar (HExA)

..followed by a Creme Egg :drool:

ColJack said:
Cold chicken and smush.
And no that's not a typo.
Smush is a roughly mashed mix of potatoes and veg with some gravy. Usually Sunday lunch leftovers.
Today's smush contains potato, parsnip, leeks, cabbage, sprouts, cauliflower and carrots.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Yummy

got a curry on the go at the min, does smell nice and better taste nice as well
i am doing the sauce the cauliflour way for extra creaminess (is that how u spell it?)
il let you know later how it turned out .....al i can say is so far so good x

SPUDS!!! That's what I love about slimming world - I can still have my spuds for dinner. I'll have spuds and cabbage and corn and maybe some ham or chicken. Sooo excited for dinner time already XD

making the steak recipe from the most recent mag for me and bf for valentine's day. He's a bit funny about veggies but I'll be serving it with new potatoes (might do his in some butter or something), carrots and broccoli. He probably won't have the broccoli. Ha.

Portobello mushrooms with low fat brie and cranberry sauce (will have to work out syns)

Something with venison - DH is cooking the main course so I'm not sure what it'll be, but will be served with baby veg

SW lemon mousse with fresh raspberries and strawberries

And a bottle of Prosecco (well, I'm worth it :) )

Going Subway because of going a concert. I don't wanna use my syns >.<

Hubby's making a 3 course Sw meal !!
Starter breaded mushrooms ( recipe on Sw website ) gonna have garlic mayo & BBQ sauce dips

Main cannelloni with Italian salad (recipe in this months mag I think )

Dessert lemon meringue ice cream (recipe in either this month or last months mag)

Bless him he's been cooking it all day !!
So looking forward to it :)

Still in the hotel room in Bradfrod so chicken tikka pieces with salad and half a pot of three bean salad with a tbsp mayo (couldn't find light). One can of g & t and did the crossword on skype with the hubby!

Back