Whats for tea tonight?

Warburtons square pizza - yay the wraps are on special offer in coop - £1 only!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ally___pally said:
fajitas ! used iceberg lettuce leaves instead of wraps to save syns for a crispy bun :)

I think I just fell in love! We're having Fajitas tonight and because I have a bad head I had toast for breakfast, was going to use my HEB in a tweak!
Thankyou!

Left-over beef & vegetable stew served with boiled potatoes and green beans :drool:

garlic mash with chicken stuffed with garlic mushrooms and salad...nice breath im going to have but im addicted to the stuff lol

LadyFerret said:
garlic mash with chicken stuffed with garlic mushrooms and salad...nice breath im going to have but im addicted to the stuff lol

I used to work with a woman whose hubby made a chicken dish with 20 cloves garlic in it!!! As soon as age arrived in the office I'd say 'no guessing what you had for tea last night'!

Tonight I'm going to try SW pizza...I hope it feels a little naughty and indulgent. I haven't drank for 16 days (I've given up for Feb due to funds and hopeful lbs loss *lol*) despite how hideous work has been, so I need a little treat, followed by one of the mint muller lights *fingers crossed they are both amazing*
x

hana84 said:
mushy pea curry!!!

Do you have a link to the recipe please? X

Shirleen said:
I used to work with a woman whose hubby made a chicken dish with 20 cloves garlic in it!!! As soon as age arrived in the office I'd say 'no guessing what you had for tea last night'!

Omg! Lol 20??? She must have been v insecure lol ;)

Oriental stirfry with edamame beans, peppers, onions, cabbage, beansprouts and spinach :)

Risotto made with mushrooms onions tom peppers kidney beans and bacon, with carrots and broccoli on the side! Followed my mint muller :)

Fillet steak x large mushroom tomatoes peppers & onions and a few bns chips

ebettley said:
Going to give Sweet and Sour a go. The one that uses a can if zero fanta.

Never tried this one love diet coke chicken. Might give this a try tommorow :)

nik86 said:
Spinach and Chicken curry with rice yummy!

This is my fave curry xxx

Back