Whats for tea tonight?

Cheese stuffed green chilli cheeseburgers, chips and salad.

wpid-IMAG1675-1-1.jpg

Yum this looks lush!!!!!!! :drool:

I had a stir fry...chicken, baby sweetcorn, mushrooms, tenderstem broccoli (my new fave), green beans and egg noodles...all mixed up with some soy sauce and a Blue Dragon oyster and spring onion sauce....absolutely lush!!! :)

Fiesta pork casserole with mushroom rice. Looks like maggots but tastes good :+)

ForumRunner_20120219_184735.jpg

Nelliestar said:
My first post! : )

We are having Beef and Red Wine Casserole with Sweet Potato mash and veggies from the Extra Easy All in One cookbook. Can't wait! Really enjoying Slimming World xxx

Welcome :) funny I have just got that book out to read in the bath! Sad I know lol. Might give that one a go then :) x

Hi I'm a newbie to minimins. I'm an extra easy slimming world girl and put 3 pounds on last week (thursday) for no good reason. I took a deep breath and didn't panic. I weighed myself this morning and I'm three and a half pounds lighter yay. Roast pork, mash, carrot and swede, brussel sprouts, green beans and a couple tbsp real gravy for dinner!

Lovingbeingslimmer said:
Hey what steak place did u go to? I'm from Brighton! X

A place called the old bank, it's In kemptown. It's amazing!!! You can view their menu online if you google them. X

Had the pappardelle puttanesca from the latest magazine, so scrummy, definitely recommend making it, forgot to take a photo though x

I had a baked potato with baked beans, couple of fried eggs and some salad. Eyes were bigger than my stomach so didn't finish the potato and beans but I've put them in a pot to take to work to have on my break tomorrow. :)

After a weekend completely off plan, I'm going to be having lots of SuperSpeedy Mushy Pea Curry for tea tonight :drool: Haven't had it in a while, so I'm really looking forward to it!

Quorn Cottage pie made with onions, carrots and celery, lots of mash on top, with mushy peas and synned pudding of swiss roll and custard :D

Stuffed peppers (cous cous, onion + other veg stuffing), with roasted butternut squash and sweet potato.

It's weigh in day so a late meal for me. I've got strips of beef, some chopped onions, peppers and mushrooms in the slow cooker. With a chopped red chilli, some fresh ginger and about 50ml of lime juice. That's on low for about 6 hours.

All I need to do when I get home is do some noodles and stir it all together. One of my favourite meals and is a fab one for post weigh in.

Back