Whats for tea tonight?

Keldelacoe said:
American pancakes, sausage, bacon, poached egg and maple syrup :)

OMG can I come to your house for tea! Lol

Tea tonight is going to be pasta and meatballs with a tomato and vegetable sauce :drool: all 100% Free, bonus!!

I'm making the doner meat recipe but this time I'm trying exlean beef mince. Made it up last night and just need to cook it tonight. Having it with sw chips with tandoori spice on and salad and garlic nat yog mmmmm can't wait

Chicken Noodle Soup!

I am cooking some Gammon in the slow cooker that is boiling away with a few mushrooms and a bit of onion and its cooking in Pepsi Max!!
To be served with salad coated in Tesco Light Ceaser Salad dressing along with home made oven chips and Baked bean!!

Yummy Yummy:D

Quorn Beef Burger on Wholemeal Roll with cheese, mushrooms and salad. Chicken strips with tomato sauce!

Sorry to ask this but what are quorn burgers like, do they actually taste like beef burgers??
I love my meat and have always found it very hard to actually try these!!

Sorry to ask this but what are quorn burgers like, do they actually taste like beef burgers??

This is my first time trying them so I couldn't tell you sorry, I will post here later though with an update :) Going by this forum they seem like a very popular choice though!

I'm having Quorn nuggets, sw wedges & beans :) I've not tried the Quorn burgers but the nuggets are yummy. Cooked them for hubby but didn't say they were Quorn & he commented on how nice they were & now he knows he still prefers them to real chicken nuggets!! x

Having a fresh cod fillet baked with tikka spices and served with pasta and a side salad of rocket, spinnich and baby leaf lettuce.
Will have Fresh fruit for dessert.

Oh buggar :-(
Forgot to switch oven on before I went on school run for our baked potatoes tonight. Will have them just an hour later :)

Indian Prawn Curry - syn free - mmmmm

Might attempt the cheese scones to go with as Naan??

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

t11cky said:

Ha ha no! Lol they have their own taste ...a million miles away from meat

Slimming world quiche and lots of salad, maybe a small jacket potato too as ive been really hungry today! might make a sw egg custard to use my milk allowance up too :)

Back