Whats for tea tonight?

Pizza chicken, salad...maybe a couple of pot wedges. But I had chilli and rice for lunch so I'm nervous of having more carb!

fish (batterless) and rice :)

Stew, but I'm taking the potatoes out of mine as I've given them up for Lent.:D

Carb heaven : pasta and sauce over a small jacket potato :) simple!!

just had chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese with SW chips, baby corn and baby carrots and WOW I loved it :D
For my dessert I had Mullerlight strawberry yoghurt with chopped banana :)

I am DETERMINED to lose this weight :D

Slow cooked pork in syn free bbq sauce, SW wedges, salad, corn on the cob and a dollop of coleslaw... could eat it all again right now!

MinkyDinky said:
I made it up!
Ex lean minced beef, chopped coriander leaf, lazy ginger, finely chopped chilli, diced onion, cumin, paprika, chilli powder and an egg. Made 6 koftes from half a 500g mince pack. Mix all ingredients together and then make your sausage shape. In oven for 15-20 mins. Oh and a little pasatta.

Sauce was ff natural yog, chopped garlic (3 cloves), Tom purée, paprika and lemon juice. Touch of sweetener. Totally made the koftes. Enjoy x

Ooo Thanks, I've minced some turkey today and made turkey Kefta ' burgers' for tomorrows tea. And I've treated us to some lamb to make kebabs on Sunday. Can't wait x

Made my first ever risotto tonight.... Sooo good! Will definitely be doing it again with sw cheesecake for pud yum!!!

It was the tandoori lamb off p54 of the mag, but for some reason there was wayyyyyyy too much 'marinade' so I used it as a curry sauce instead of skewering it, rice, pakoras and roasted tomatoes and ALL syn free :D
So I finished it off with SW choc & toffee cakes - granted not syn free *lol*
x

Back