Whats for tea tonight?

Keldelacoe said:
Stupid question maybe but does it taste anything like donner ? Looks lush !

If not better it tastes the same :) I'm so impressed with myself, I think I could just cook it and stare at it lol, weird me lol x

Bunnylush said:
If not better it tastes the same :) I'm so impressed with myself, I think I could just cook it and stare at it lol, weird me lol x

Lol don't blame you it looks great I'll be def having a good this week x

Roast Guinea Fowl with a side of Sweet Potato Gratin (in last months mag and it was absolutley divine!!! - although i had gorgonzola on top and not dolcelatta!) x

3 veggie sausages with Djibouti tonnes tomatoes. Haven't eaten much today due to exercise xxx

Kia-Ora said:
Omg I luuuuuv stuffing :)

(Ohhhhh that sounds a bit rude lol)

Indeed K
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

back on plan today after being ill for past few weeks and have sought solace in junk food..back on today and raring to go!!!

tonight i think im going to have a superhealthy stir fry ..tons of veg with a homemade sauce of soy, ginger, chilli and garlic..
always helps me get back on track this meal!1

Chicken and bacon hotpot from the most recent mag, i cant wait!!

Bunnylush said:
Well Mr bought us a Phillips Airfryer with Xmas money from Parents. Omg it's amazing! It will defiantly make my life easier. I'm so impressed, so I made fake away tea ;)

Turkey Kefta burgers, inside Asda HEXB pitta, stuffed with large salad, and home made coleslaw 2 syns for salad cream SW Airfryer fries, everything else free! I'm stuffed.

I love my actifryer too, anything potato is great in there. Your dinner looks lovely. What salad cream did you use for your coleslaw because it looks really yummy, mine usually looks pathetic!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Birdmummy said:
I love my actifryer too, anything potato is great in there. Your dinner looks lovely. What salad cream did you use for your coleslaw because it looks really yummy, mine usually looks pathetic!

Well my coleslaw is at experimented stage as I had no fromage frais to try that. I used 4 tbsp extra light mayo 1/2 syn each. Then 1 tbsp Heinz 30 % free ( I think sure it's not 70%) 2 syns. Half teaspoon mustard powder, some shakes of white rice wine vinegar and seasoning. It was nice split between two of us 2 syns.

Bunnylush said:
Well my coleslaw is at experimented stage as I had no fromage frais to try that. I used 4 tbsp extra light mayo 1/2 syn each. Then 1 tbsp Heinz 30 % free ( I think sure it's not 70%) 2 syns. Half teaspoon mustard powder, some shakes of white rice wine vinegar and seasoning. It was nice split between two of us 2 syns.

Thank you so much, def going to try that. Fed up with grey looking coleslaw. It's such any easy way to get your extra veg on your plate too

Back