Whats for tea tonight?

Mustard stuffed chicken in a bacon, leek and white wine sauce with potato rosti and green veg, going to play around with this one and see if I can sw it-excited!

I have just made Pete's Corned Beef and Potatoe Pie to take to work for my tea. Looks and smells lovely. Don't know whether to have it with broccoli and carrots or salad. What a dilemma !!!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

philadelphia chicken/quorn - chicken/garlic/onions/mushrooms and red pepper cooked in frylite - add some stock - then add philadelphia and some dried parsley, serve with pasta or rice its gorgeous and sooo quick to make! I dont have chicken in mine though im veggie so having quorn, i do same version for bf with chicken.

Fajita spice, chicken, mushroom, onion, peppers, cherry toms. Rice and sw wedges or salad

Haddock, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots, Broccoli and Homemade Parsely Sauce, not had it for aaaaages ! Simple but delicious!

Slimming World Meatballs in tomato sauce with spaghetti and a HEA of parmesan to go on the top - well lush!

Chicken & Bacon Pasta bake tonight, although I had a mugshot with pasta at lunchtime so I'm only gonna have a little bit of pasta and fill plate with salad :)

Spag bol for dinner here.
And am going to make up the butternut squash soup and the italian chicken and tomato soup and freeze portions for lunches during the week.

7 syn pizza using warburtons square wrap, topping with low fat cheese (hexa) tomatoes, ham, pineapple. serving with salad.

Rice and veg stir fry with left over chicken in it (HE).

It was steak with mushrooms and onions, mashed carrot and parsnips, 2 boiled spuds, and mushy peas. Followed by Muller light mango and passionfruit, which actually wasn't that nice =S x

Out to a Harvester tonite

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

White fish fillet, SW chips & mushy peas.

First day back after falling off the wagon :(

kellykelly said:
White fish fillet, SW chips & mushy peas.

First day back after falling off the wagon :(

I had this last night. It felt so naughty but wasn't. :)

Back