Whats for tea tonight?

Tea was yummy! Third superfree coleslaw and tomatoes, birds eye baked to perfection salmon in lemon free food, mushy peas, airfryer chips :)

Attachments

• image-3289308438.jpg
    image-3289308438.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 99
GinMummy said:
Salmon with coriander dahl and very vegetable rice. I am hoping for great things taste wise!

ForumRunner_20120228_211315.jpg

It was lovely. I'm slightly concerned at the quantity - are we supposed to eat until full only I rarely notice I am full till after I've eaten it all! Had lots of veg in the rice.

Pizza made with WW wraps, passata, ham, mushrooms, onions, sweet corn and cheese (HEX A)
Served with salad x

yum except the liver lol

Mmmmm Liver

Steak, chips, garlic mushrooms, red onion rings and loads of salad for tonight's tea. Maybe with a couple of syns of horeseradish sauce. I do love this diet.

Girly said:
Kfc Chicken, corn on the cob, beans and sw chips! sort of a buffett for me and the boyfriend! :D

Hiya what recipe do you use SD I have came across 2 one that soaks chicken in buttermilk overnight and other that uses bovril? X

Hya I use the bovril one, not used the other soaking one.. I like this one, so dont feel the need to try the other haha, plus this ones syn free if you use the bread as the he :D

Im having Mushy Pea Curry with SW Chips x

Stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon, potato wedges and roasted mediteranean veg

I made this last week and it was totally scrummy. Bake a couple of big potatoes in micro for 10 mins or until cooked. Cut into wedges (don't worry if break a little as this will make them even crispier). Sprinkle some dried chilli or whatever spices you like onto wedges and spray tray and wedges with frylight. Cut pocket in chicken breast and squeeze in chopped mushrooms, a little low fat cheese and a half teaspoon on branston tomato and red pepper pickle. Cut all fat from slice of back bacon and wrap around the chicken breast to keep it all together. Put join side down on greased tray. Put sliced courgettes, peppers, red onion and cherry tomatoes in grease dish, sprinkle mixed herbs and spray with frylight again. Give it all half an hour in the oven and you have the most tasty mouthwatering dinner ever. Probably no more that 3 syns for everything. Enjoy! :D

shelly22 said:
Whats best recipe for coleslaw I have seen that many xxxx

This was my first attempts ,it's nice

Grated carrot, cabbage ,onion.

2 tbsp extra low fat mayo Hellmans 2 syns

1 tbsp ( or more ) Heinz 30% less salad cream 2 syns

Glugs of white wine vinegar enough to make it runny

Pepper, Italian garlic seasoning

Mix up :)

going to make fish stew from my extra easy recipe book.

Back