Whats for tea tonight?

Sticky chicken with rice and veg :)

All a bit of a nightmare here planning wise today. I am not getting in from work till 8pm and normally have done a veggie pasta sauce the day before so I can reheat it and cook some pasta for a speedy meal but I had a busy weekend and never got round to it :-(
Will do something quick with baked beans and jacket spuds hopefully!

Kitty78 said:
Yes I halved and roasted the bns first then while that was cooking fried some onion and garlic then mixed that in with the feta, basil and tomatoes. Hope you like it - I got the recipe from diet for food lovers and just adapted it to SW :)

Sounds great, thanks so much, do you syn sundried tomatoes or use fresh ones? Must try this soon x

Nandos....for my birthday!

My favourite, egg, chips and beans

I am gonna be a little naughty tonight and have the same as light night as it was fantastic!!
A slimmers world tortilla pizza with Chicken & Mushroom with a touch of garlic!! Mmmm, Only 7 syns!!

Gonna have spaghetti bolognaise tonight, unsure whether to have salad or a side of carrots & green beans with it. Ooooooh decisions decisions! x

Falafel with salad and a wholemeal pitta, probably with a HEA of cheese too. Green for me today.

I made corned beef hash last night and have leftovers today x

Ooo lovely, do you have a recipe and syn value for this? :drool: I really miss corned beef since joining SW.

Back