Whats for tea tonight?

SW chicken casserole with new pots and fine green beans, very tasty it was too

graciebabes said:
Green day today so it's spaghetti carbonara, with onion, garlic, egg and a hexa of Parmesan cheese! Yummy..

Same here - but just realised I have no Parmesan

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

smoked fish, new potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, peas & carrots with some sauce which ive not yet decided lol

Veg paella from latest mag, v flavoursome other half loved it I found it a bit rich after a while but nice non the less, would b lovely maybe with some chicken or prawns :)

Oh my days gorgeous tea. Weight watchers wrap 5.5 syns, made into pizza with tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers, HEXB turkey, HEXA cheddar. Delicious :) with my first attempt at butternut squash chips in Airfryer ;)

Attachments

• image-114553825.jpg
    image-114553825.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 82
Keldelacoe said:
I have seen on here loads of ppl
Using the ww wraps ... Do you cook it first?

That was my first attempt, no I just put my uncooked tomato, cooked turkey,mushrooms,peppers ontop with cheese in oven 200 15 mins :)

Bunnylush said:
That was my first attempt, no I just put my uncooked tomato, cooked turkey,mushrooms,peppers ontop with cheese in oven 200 15 mins :)

Thanks I must get some of these :)

This sexy beast. Wholemeal couscous, butterbeans, orange pepper, red onion, garlic, cherry toms, rocket, spices. Not shown: my massive grin upon realising how delicious it was.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120305_210002.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120305_210002.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 80
This - Falafel | Nibbles and Nipples

Falafel in a wholemeal pitta for my HEB, with shredded cucumber and carrot, pickled onions and roasted red pepper. I also had it with 2x HEA of mozzarella and 2 syns worth of salad cream.

memmarmite said:
This sexy beast. Wholemeal couscous, butterbeans, orange pepper, red onion, garlic, cherry toms, rocket, spices. Not shown: my massive grin upon realising how delicious it was.

Liking the look of this; Cous Cous is my fave. Nom Nom Nom

Back