Whats for tea tonight?

Tagliatelle with chopped mushrooms, artichoke, onions and ham with creme friche sauce. served with a mixed salad.. rocket, tomatoes, cuecumber. :p

Chicken curry and rice (from SW website).

Trying the creamy superfree curry sauce tonight with chicken and rice

We are having SW beef madras, basmati rice, poppadoms, lime pickle and mango chutney :drool: hope the poppadoms & pickles are worth the syns :D

Mellyboo said:
Yum yum sounds lovely!

Lime pickle is always worth the syns :)

Lovely, juicy pork loin steaks with some carrots and cauliflower and jacket potatoes. I will syn some gravy and some apple sauce and have fresh pienapple for afters x

ScarlettStar86 said:
Trying the creamy superfree curry sauce tonight with chicken and rice

Scrap this, tried to make it and I don't know what I did wrong but it was vile! Have heard good things about it so 100% sure it was something I put in. I always try and tweak recipes and add things I think will go, whatever I added it didn't "go"! Jacket potato for tea and will try again tomorrow (following the recipe to the letter!)

Think were having chicken and leek bake, I'm doing green days so will be using milk as hex a and chicken as hex b and one sachet is 6.5 syns which between 3 is brilliant. Normally we add extra
Mushrooms and peppers and serve with either pasta or new potatoes.

Green day today so having Quorn peppered steak, potato and parsnip mash (with some light philly) and peas

ScarlettStar86 said:
Scrap this, tried to make it and I don't know what I did wrong but it was vile! Have heard good things about it so 100% sure it was something I put in. I always try and tweak recipes and add things I think will go, whatever I added it didn't "go"! Jacket potato for tea and will try again tomorrow (following the recipe to the letter!)

Is that the cauliflower one?

Well I'm limited as hubby has taken keys to utility which is where our freezer and veg fridge is!

Might be super speed tomato soup as its all tinned and I have access to the tins! Kids have beans on toast!

Meatballs, wholegrain spaghetti (HEb) and veg

sarahaa said:
Well I'm limited as hubby has taken keys to utility which is where our freezer and veg fridge is!

Might be super speed tomato soup as its all tinned and I have access to the tins! Kids have beans on toast!

Nightmare!!! Lol

Back