Whats for tea tonight?

Cheesy garlic chicken kievs with a crispy couscous coating, lots of SW crinkle cut chips and a giant pile of salad.

Cheesy garlic chicken kievs with a crispy couscous coating, lots of SW crinkle cut chips and a giant pile of salad.

Ohhh now they sound lush!! :drool: Do you have a recipe for these please?

Ian making a creamy Coriander and mint chicken out of my slimming world 'all in one' recipe book! Tried it last week and my boyfriend was converted to finally realising all diet food doesn't taste like cardboard ;) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ohhh now they sound lush!! :drool: Do you have a recipe for these please?

I've mashed two cloves of garlic up with 4 laughing cow lights and a tsp of herbs. That's sat in my fridge marinating now. Then I'll slit open a chicken breast to make a pocket, shove some of the cheesy mix in and close it. I do the couscous by pouring boiling water over dry couscous and stock, leave to soak for a couple of mins, then beat in an egg. Coat the breasts in this gooey mix and place on a frylighted tray. Bake for about 20 mins on high whilst doing your SW chips.

I do the couscous thing for KFC style chicken too - Fakeaway KFC – syn free » Om Nom 365

No idea! I have just got some chicken out... Have lots of corvettes, peppers, onion, salad, have some quark... I'm sure I'll think if something lol

Good old diet coke chicken with beansprouts for him and mushrooms for me. Then strawberries and yoghurt after, then 2 alpen light and choc options nom nom

Beef casserole! It's been in slow cooker all day so looking forward to it. Smells gooooooooood.

home made pizzas with the tortilla base :)

Back