Whats for tea tonight?

tried the sticky gammon from ee cookbook....wasn't that keen too orangy! lol
tonight having lamb hotpot nommy, also trying the synfree lemon curd

A friends who is also on Slimming World is coming round tonight (seeing as our OH's are out at boxing!) were guna make the SW burgers and SW chips yumyum
xx

jojogonnabeslim said:

I tried the gammon too and thought exactly the same!! Did you find it was quite salty too?

My OH is cooking for me for the first time in 7 years! Although he's having a burger king for his dinner! Grrr. He's doing me a big salad with chicken and new potatoes. Got a low fat Caesar dressing to put on it too. :) we'll see how it turns out though.... :-s

i don't really know what's for tea tonight as I am having a few bowel issues right now and I am quite poorly. So I am officially not starting anything till I am better. (Well until my doctor has sorted it out) I am also on meds for depression which can make me gain weight and load of other crapola.

ive just finished making the ice cream we (me & OH) are having tonight with sliced mango

3x muller light coconut ice cream
1x 0% fat greek yoghurt
2 tbs sweetner
11g options white choc powder

stick it in the ice cream machine then also put in freezer after untill needed

was tempted to eat it all now!! LOL

Having a slow cooked SW friendly lamb rogan josh i made by altering the ingredients from a book.....i had this ready to go in slow cooker at 8am this morning lol

Think total syns works out at 8. if i dont have chocolate sauce on the ice cream my total for day is 9 syns...good goin for a weekend!!

Jacket potato
prawns
boiled eggs
ham
grated carrot
lettuce
onion
beetroot
tomatoes

Roasted red and green pepper, onions, mushrooms - mixer herbs frylight and balsamic vinegar and some chicken....

Cant wait it smells lovely in the cooker...

KFC Fakeaway, wedges, barbecue beans and coleslaw. Not a syn in sight :)

wpid-IMAG1894-1-1-1-1.jpg

Fish and ....... erm, no idea.
What goes well with fish, superfree wise I mean.
The "chips" will be taken care of courtesy of some oven roasted, tinned new potatoes. Just open the tin, spray with frylite and bung on a baking tray.
Yummy.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

No idea but just had slices of fresh pineapple dusted with canderel and a few squirts of squirting cream. What an amazing way to eat fruit and satisfy a sweet craving with hardly any syns. Too full to think about dinner.

jojogonnabeslim said:

I love the SW lemon curd! It's great with vanilla Mullerlight yoghurt and blueberries. Really gets the taste buds going :)

Chicken stir fry and noodles.

Back