Whats for tea tonight?

We're having turkey meatballs & herby tagliatelle out of the extra easy cookbook, smells lush so far!

maggi so crispy chicken also known as so many syns!!!! eek never again but hey ho! having it with new potatoes n mushy peas 1/3 super free will be loads of frozen berries n yogurt and still have 2x a n 2 x b choices left......cheese on toast for me later om nom

Think it will be chicken with a potato salad for my tea tonight.
Meals for 1 are no fun to make....I could buckle under the temptation of easy option. I get weighed at 7 tonight do I hope I get a loss to keep me on target to a slim summer

Think it will be chicken with a potato salad for my tea tonight.
Meals for 1 are no fun to make....I could buckle under the temptation of easy option. I get weighed at 7 tonight do I hope I get a loss to keep me on target to a slim summer

Aw, hang in there hun. At least you can make exactly what YOU want to eat :) Good luck tonight x

Tonight I am making Purplebint's Fakeaway Doner Kebab with salad and SW chips. DH will have a pitta with his.

Fakeaway Doner Kebab » Om Nom 365

Yum x

Quick and easy as I've a banging headache, chicken mixed with Bachelors curry rice, a tin of green beans, felt like a take away :) very nice.

Attachments

• image-1543491787.jpg
    image-1543491787.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 130
I had purplebints slow cooked lime, chilli & ginger beef, it wasn't very nice :( I think it will go to waste. shame! it sounded lovely.

Sxxx

I had batchelors savoury curry rice, a tin of chickpea Dahl And a bag of sugar snap peas! Yum and easy peasey lemon squeezy!

shezam said:
I had purplebints slow cooked lime, chilli & ginger beef, it wasn't very nice :( I think it will go to waste. shame! it sounded lovely.

Sxxx

That's a shame. I've made that and it was lovely. I didn't leave the limes in it because they can be bitter. I just popped the lime juice in. I can recommend purplebint's sweet and sour pork. And mushroom chow mein :) yum x

Last night I had toad in the hole using cumberland quorn sausages, cauliflower cheese (also put some brocolli in too as had some in fridge) and roasted potatoes done in hot air fryer with buttery fry lite, it was delish! used 8 syns and 2 heA and 1 heB on it but it was worth it! and for dessert I had tofu choc pudding 2.5 syns topped with chopped strawberries :D very yummy night for me lol

yum having my fav tea lasagna, don't even miss garlic bread anymore! using syns for cheese sauce , theres loads of veg in the sauce for my superfree but will have a punnet of grapes as well

Tonight is smoked gammon steaks (fat removed) cauliflower, brocolli & carrots steamed with baked beans! nom nom nom :)

I'm marinading some chicken portions in a herby garlic mix, will cook those slowly in the tagine over a bed of onions and peppers I think. Will serve with turnip chips and more of the leafy salad :)

wpid-IMAG1957-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
It's a crazy day on Thursdays:banana dancer:with alot of tooing and froing for the kids. We won't eat till after 8 and thank goodness for the slow cooker. Today I have made a chicken tikka masala in it. It never tastes quite as nice as when it's cooked in the stove or the oven but I am sure that it'll be really tasty with chopped coriander and a minty yogurt dippy thing. I'm hungry just thinking about it! :eating:

Back