Whats for tea tonight?

Tea was quorn steak curry with savoury rice. Feel stuffed now but it will keep me off the nibbles whilst watching telly later

We had ginger and honey salmon on a bed of vegetable noodles. It was yummy and only 1/2 syn per serving :)

lilbabyfish said:
We had Syn free chicken new Yorker it was gorgeous my OH said he would have it everyday!

Think we are having this tomorrow :) don't ya just love sw lol

Bunnylush said:
What is chicken New Yorker please :) sounds yum x

I understand it to be the same as hunters chicken! Correct me if I'm wrong :)

Tonight I will be having a Fry up - george foreman style though my treat after WI will be an actual Fried Egg & a slice of Square Sausage - not had in a long time - not because of diet just not had so looking forward to that :eat:

Spag bog. I think today will be a red day so I'll have spag as a HEB. Wholewheat of course. I'd be grateful if you could tell me if the weight allowed has changed in the last 6 months?? Thx

I'm on a Red day and am having a HM syn free cheeseburger on a wholemeal roll and salad.

Hunters chicken for me tonight to marmite roasted potato cubes and a Side of grilled peppers I think :)

I'm batch cooking 6 litres of slow cooked bolognaise today, will make a syn free moussaka with some of it this afternoon and have that with a mountain of salad.

Spinach moussaka with salad

wpid-IMAG1982-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
fish pie - loads of fish, hm parsley sauce (minimal syns in cornflour), mashed potato top & veggies

chicken chasseur, with rice and veg

Back