Whats for tea tonight?

Thai Pork burgers with coleslaw and salad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had prawns in sweet chili , ginger, chili and different things (mama recipe ;) ) with jacket potato. :)

Haven't had pasta for a while ... so I cut up some red pepper, aubergine, red onion and mushrooms and 'roasted' them under the grill with a few sprays of 'fry light'. Meanwhile I made up a tomato sauce of crushed gariic, canned tomatoes, dried oregano and ripped up fresh basil leaves with salt and black pepper to season. While my linguine was boiling .. at the last minute I tipped the roasted veg into the sauce, let it cook for a couple more minutes on the hob, and then poured over the pasta. Finished off with my cheese ration grated over the top.

I am absolutely stuffed - but it was delicious!!

Had quorn spagetti bolonese made with pasta sauce from scratch, all free, Made a bit too much so have spilit it to have the other half tommorow night.

Gammon, eggs and mash potato :) yum yum x

Had quorn spag bol, with tinned toms, mushrooms and onions. Was lovely. Had 25g low fat cheddar for 3 n half syns :) and got some left over bol sauce for a jacket spud for lunch tomorrow!!

Tonight was syn free spicy sausages, 2 packs of aldi steam fresh veg, 2 fried eggs and loads of Tabasco sauce

Grizzly_man said:
Tonight was syn free spicy sausages, 2 packs of aldi steam fresh veg, 2 fried eggs and loads of Tabasco sauce

I have those veg packs for the kids they are really good! I like the frozen berries in there too for putting on breakfast :)

Back