Whats for tea tonight?

I have those veg packs for the kids they are really good! I like the frozen berries in there too for putting on breakfast :)

I wish I had an aldi near by, I really like the convenience of just taking packets out the freezer and steaming/microwaving them. Maybe nip to lidl see if they have any, have heard bad reviews about the Birds Eye ones!
Sxxx

shezam said:
I wish I had an aldi near by, I really like the convenience of just taking packets out the freezer and steaming/microwaving them. Maybe nip to lidl see if they have any, have heard bad reviews about the Birds Eye ones!
Sxxx

I use the birds eye ones all the time-they're fine :)

shezam said:
Sxxx

The Birdseye ones are good... It's just the aldi are cheaper!! :)

Im having a mountain of wedges with bisto chip shop curry sauce (3) & loads of salad & pickles
going to dry fry quorn fillets & have a whole meal pitta bread (Hexb) too coz I'm a greedy chops! :D

So impressed with how nice that curry sauce was, will be having this a lot in future - yum!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chicken rogan josh here with rice and a big salad, need to use up some of the meals from the freezer as I'm running short of plastic storage boxes. A good excusenotto cook too ;)

Haha, love it Shirl :)

I'm making a big batch of chilli today, as the weather is cold and horrible. I think I'm going to have chilli cheese notdogs later, with some lime soured yoghurt, jalapenos and salad.

Haha, love it Shirl :)

I'm making a big batch of chilli today, as the weather is cold and horrible. I think I'm going to have chilli cheese notdogs later, with some lime soured yoghurt, jalapenos and salad.

Maybe a daft wuestion but what are notdogs? Are these just syn free sausages? Do you just add lime juice to the sour cream?

I am having superspeed soup with added pasta & jalepenos. Got some cooked chicken if still hungry!!!

Maybe a daft wuestion but what are notdogs? Are these just syn free sausages? Do you just add lime juice to the sour cream?

I am having superspeed soup with added pasta & jalepenos. Got some cooked chicken if still hungry!!!

Notdogs are what my daughter calls the vegan sausages I make (I'm not vegan, but they're cheap and quick to make) and the name stuck.

I do these - beany snausages! ~ the gluttonous vegan loves YOU

Ye[, fat free yoghurt (I make my own) with a glug of lime juice mixed in and left to sit in the fridge for half an hour or so. Syn free sour cream ;)

Purplebint said:
Notdogs are what my daughter calls the vegan sausages I make (I'm not vegan, but they're cheap and quick to make) and the name stuck.

Ye[, fat free yoghurt (I make my own) with a glug of lime juice mixed in and left to sit in the fridge for half an hour or so. Syn free sour cream ;)

Yum! That recipe looks great, gonna have to try that. Thanks

Beany snausages are on the menu in my house too! That site is great for ideas, I've pinched the raw red cabbage slaw and going to make that too as I have a red cabbage just twiddling it's leaves at the back of the fridge.

tonite im having slimming world chilli con carne, in the 7 days book a got on monday, looks delicious.... those beane hotdogs look total good tho temptedto ave them for my supper with fried onions and salad =p x

I have copied the recipe and printed it off and will be making these shortly - thank you :thankyou:

Chili :) x

Mmm SW Chinese tonight!!! Yum scrum!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SW minced beef hash with veggies for ne and in a giant Yorkshire pudding for everyone else

Back