Whats for tea tonight?

Chilli cheese notdogs with red onion, jalapenos and lime soured yoghurt

wpid-IMAG1986-1-1.jpg

Alycyn1980 said:
I am having superspeed soup with added pasta & jalepenos. Got some cooked chicken if still hungry!!!

Change of plan, goin 2 bingo wi the girlies & eating there, will have - I think, baked potato & beans or tuna :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Oven baked risotto (from all in one cookbook)

Oven baked risotto (from all in one cookbook)

That sounds interesting. Let us know how it is and maybe how to make it if it's nice :)

A defrosted Philly recipe - potato bacon sausage Philly recipe

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just had a jacket potato with tuna and cottage cheese, managed to resist the kids chicken nuggets lol

2 x toast piled with onion, tuna and vlf mayo, topped with pepper and a HEa of mature cheddar, grilled until brown :)

2 x toast piled with onion, tuna and vlf mayo, topped with pepper and a HEa of mature cheddar, grilled until brown :)

*shrieks* A tuna melt, a tuna melt!!! YUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM. Enjoy ;)

We had SW burgers filled with HEXa of babybels, SW sweet potato & potato chips, spicy beams and salad!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmmm. I have ventured into the unknown and cooked a classic SW recipe (ie: something made from something it wouldn't normally be made from) and I'm not sure that it's a success. Haven't eaten yet :rolleyes: waiting for DH. But I'm not hopeful.

It's the creamy curry made with pureed cauliflower and it sounded good from all the comments but I'm not sure. And before you ask, no I haven't tried the mushy pea one yet and I'm not sure I will now! Oh well, always good to try something new :D

2 x Tesco light sausage, 2 x Fat free Bacon rashes, Baked Beans,Fried Mushrooms 2 x Fried Eggs & sw chips
Please tell me the only syns from this are the Sausages as all fried was using the 1 cal per spray oil and a 3rd of my plate roughly was mushrooms!!
Am I right just 1 syn for the sausages???

7 spice chicken breast with edamame and veg stir "fry" and rice noodles

Back