Whats for tea tonight?

Fancying some comfort food so tonight will be Quorn sausages, SW potato wedges, carrots, brocolli, garden peas and sweetcorn.

We have quotn chilli, made with baked beans instead of kidney beans, with rice- full of tomatoes onions peppers and peas xxxx

ScarlettStar86 said:
Syn free hunters chicken and sw chips. Yummy! Only just had lunch but looking forward to it already! X

Had this for the first time this week loved it! Thinking of using the sy free BBQ sauce for a smash pizza as my hubby used to love the BBQ base sauce at dominos :)

Keldelacoe said:
Had this for the first time this week loved it! Thinking of using the sy free BBQ sauce for a smash pizza as my hubby used to love the BBQ base sauce at dominos :)

Ooh that's a good idea! I usually pack loads of superfree into my pizza sauce though so that won't work, will just have to put more toppings on instead! :)

Tonight we are having an adapted recipe from the Good Food mag, Harissa chicken with roast veg. I have added peppers and courgette to the BNS and red oonion in the recipe, and substituted FF yogurt for normal, sprayed with Frylite instead of oil and will serve with Sweet potato wedges and possibly kale.

sherlann said:
Tonight we are having an adapted recipe from the Good Food mag, Harissa chicken with roast veg. I have added peppers and courgette to the BNS and red oonion in the recipe, and substituted FF yogurt for normal, sprayed with Frylite instead of oil and will serve with Sweet potato wedges and possibly kale.

I get loads from the good food website, I actually searched all harrissa recipes on there last week as I picked some up :)

jo_1991 said:
That sounds so good! How many syns in the juicy bags? xx

The BBQ rib mix is 4 I think (or 41/2) on another thread somebody said they stick their spuds in and they come out lovely :D

Absolutely no idea think I need some inspiration.x

Gonna do Tacos with a chilli Quorn non carne , lettuce, cheese and rice

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No syns for the tomatoes! They are syn free whether in a can, sliced, chopped, boiled, roasted, grilled or eaten like an apple :D xx
Thanks lol x I thought they might have something added in the tinned ones that was why I wasn't sure :) but I only buy the smart price ones so they probably don't have sugar or oil in em x
Fakeaway KFC chicken, twice baked wedges, salad, spicy rice, barbecue beans and corn on the cob

wpid-IMAG2001-1.jpg

Oooh that actually looks lovely!!

We are quorn converts. Had quorn cottage pie with synned cheese on top and loads of veg and I absolutely loved it. Used a beef oxo too so completely syn free apart from the cheese.

Chicken with bacon wrapped around and phili stuffed inside (hexa), syn free chips, peas, sweetcorn and carrots! Nomnom :D

Rochelle1 said:
Thanks lol x I thought they might have something added in the tinned ones that was why I wasn't sure :) but I only buy the smart price ones so they probably don't have sugar or oil in em x

Oooh that actually looks lovely!!

We are quorn converts. Had quorn cottage pie with synned cheese on top and loads of veg and I absolutely loved it. Used a beef oxo too so completely syn free apart from the cheese.

ALL tinned toms are free :)

Back