Whats for tea tonight?

I've got sw friendly beef stew in the slow cookery, and the bread oven on timer to make a roasted onion wholemeal loaf which only the OH will be eating, ill be having 2 slices of ww bread lol

doner meat + cheesy chips. SW way of course :)

Think I might bung potatoes, carrots, onion pepper and Quorn chicken in a colmans shake and season bag and have with salad or crispy kale :)

Green Thai chicken curry with loads of peppers and spring onion served with rice

Indian cooking seems to be so easy to adapt to SW, I couldn't go back to eating it with all the oil in now I think.

Chicken Stir fry for me tonight whilst everybody else ate fish and chips from the local take away... Flipping torture!! What with that and trying to stay away from the mountains of chocolate that is in the house :-(

Birdmummy said:
Chicken Stir fry for me tonight whilst everybody else ate fish and chips from the local take away... Flipping torture!! What with that and trying to stay away from the mountains of chocolate that is in the house :-(

Well done!!! The smell would have sent me over the edge lol

Salad, quorn burgers (1 syn) with bacon, cheese and bbq on top(1 syn) amazing!

slimming world chips, ham amd mushy peas for me followed by a banana and 2 tangerines and a large glass of flavoured water. xx

Everyone seems to be tucking into some lovely tea :)

For me is chicken thighs, roasted veg mixed with. Lemon , garlic and parsley .

Xx

Attachments

• image-3133568121.jpg
    image-3133568121.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 127
Back