Whats for tea tonight?

Slow cooked spaghetti bolognaise topped with cheese, with a leafy salad

wpid-IMAG2041-1-1.jpg

Fish, chips and beans. Mmmmmmmmm!!!

SW chips with carrot and parsnip chips mixed in. Lush.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Chips, salad and... Chicken. But maybe my new food addiction, notdogs!!!! Only mine are a bit crumbly so notburgers in the end ;) can't decide. Green day, heb left... Not long to decide. Happy days!

kitty75 said:
1 x morrisons eat smart sausage, a SW cheese scone and some pasta salad :)

SW cheese scone? How have I missed that??? Where can I find the recipe please :)

Keldelacoe said:
Sell the 'beers' in tesco! Think with wine you could add lemonade or sparking water and it makes it go further! Although wine had to me neat for me lol

I couldn't find them!! Checked 3 different tesco's :( but did get the banrock wine in white, which is calculated based on calories as 16.5 syns (lower than the rose) so yay!

Tonight I was super hungry and just needed something quick... pasta with philli and chilli. Was a bit of a treat as I resisted an italian meal out for lunch.

Nicked stevie's idea and used square wrap for the pizza :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3104895675.jpg
    image-3104895675.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 95
Couple of bowls of cauliflower and horseradish soup before badmington then a couple of bowls of beef stew when I got back, stuffed now!

Homemade butter bean and mozzerella burgers with caramelised red onion chutney, cabbage and Cajun roasted sweet pot, courgette and red pepper. All free apart from the hex cheese. Tonight I felt creative!

Newbie here! Joined on Wednesday so still getting to grips with it all.
Tonight I made a 'pizza' using a split Warburton Thin as a base. Topped with tomato purée, mushrooms, jalapeños, ham and a HEa of grated cheese. Served with SW wedges and salad. It was delish! I'm a complete pizza fiend but this really hit the spot for me, and only 5 syns for the Thin. Yum yum!

Mine was cannelloni filled with spinach, cheese and veg and baked with passata, basil and the rest of my cheese-totally yum! Will defo be making this again!!!

Back