Whats for tea tonight?

Leftover SW spaghetti Bol from yest! Can't wait! Nom nom nom

Tonight is tomato and basil risotto from the little booklet that was in the Jan sw mag.

Tonight I'm having 2 tesco lighter choice sausages (2 syns) on wm roll (heb) with onions and brown sauce 1 syn with spicy sw wedges and salad

Tonight is my treat night and although this week still within my syn allowance.

I am having 'Dooglas' Square sausage (19.5), Roast baby potatoes (olive oil (HEx B) in bag - tatties in and cover with either Steakhouse Pepper or mix of chilli, salt and garlic, chuck in the oven - lovely), egg, mushrooms and maybe some beans.

So looking forward to it :drool:

I'm between spag bol and chilli. Decisions, decisions... x

A Warburtons square wrap pizza topped with chopped tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, chicken, peppers, mushrooms, red onion, sweetcorn and cheese. Served with potato wedges and spicy homemade salsa :drool:

gleessa said:
how do you make salt and pepper chips?

Do slimming world chips in oven then fry in fry light in wok 4cloves of garlic a pepper onion spring onion and 2-4 chillies depending how spicy you like stuff with the chips n add sea salt n black pepper there very nice

chantsy86 said:
Do slimming world chips in oven then fry in fry light in wok 4cloves of garlic a pepper onion spring onion and 2-4 chillies depending how spicy you like stuff with the chips n add sea salt n black pepper there very nice

Mmmmmm....must try these :)

My boyfriend is coming home after being away with work for a few days so I want to treat him to something nice but don't know what

Hot broth full of potato, carrot, onion, leek and a bit of chicken flavouring ;)

Mushroom Tagliatelle plus a HEA Parmesan

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back