Whats for tea tonight?

I'm going to have a go at the chicken kiev recipe in this months mag - loads of people have reported good things :)

Ham, cauliflower, carrots, mushy peas and dry roasties for me.....carnt wait. xx

Tonight is sw chips, quorn peppered steak, fried mushrooms, leeks and broccoli

Yum you syn free tea :0)

I am thinking roasted veg, spicy cous cous and some falafels with a syn free yoghurt dip and salad :)

L x

I am thinking roasted veg, spicy cous cous and some falafels with a syn free yoghurt dip and salad :)

L x
love falafel ...think I will get some chickpeas soaking this weekend :)

Have you got a falafel recipe?

tonight im having quorn chilli with potato wedges done in the actifry and some broccoli. :)

Have you got a falafel recipe?

I certainly do

227g/8oz dried chickpeas ( I always use a tin of chickpeas instead :) )
1 onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 level tsp ground cumin
1 level tsp ground coriander
1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
2 tbsps chopped parsley
½ tsp baking powder
salt and freshly ground black pepper
Fry Light, for spraying

[h=3]method[/h]1. Put the chickpeas in a bowl, cover them with plenty of cold water and leave to soak for at least 48 hours. Drain the chickpeas and then rinse well under cold running water in a colander, and cook according to packet instuctions.
2. Put the drained chickpeas in a food processor with the onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, chilli and herbs. Process to a thick, smooth puree. Add the baking powder and seasoning and stir well. Transfer to a bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Take small pieces of the pureed chickpea mixture and form into little balls between your hands, then flatten them out slightly. Arrange the falafel balls on a baking tray that has been sprayed with Fry Light.
4. Cook the falafel in a preheated hot oven at 220°C/Gas 7 for about 12-15 minutes, until crisp and golden. Serve immediately. A bowl of fat free natural yogurt flavoured with fresh mint and chopped chilli makes a good dip for the falafel.

It's risotto with ham, sweetcorn and peas tonight...and a side salad for my 1/3 superfree! Yum! :)

Egg and Chips after Zumba!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I certainly do

227g/8oz dried chickpeas ( I always use a tin of chickpeas instead :) )
1 onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 level tsp ground cumin
1 level tsp ground coriander
1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
2 tbsps chopped parsley
½ tsp baking powder
salt and freshly ground black pepper
Fry Light, for spraying

method

1. Put the chickpeas in a bowl, cover them with plenty of cold water and leave to soak for at least 48 hours. Drain the chickpeas and then rinse well under cold running water in a colander, and cook according to packet instuctions.
2. Put the drained chickpeas in a food processor with the onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, chilli and herbs. Process to a thick, smooth puree. Add the baking powder and seasoning and stir well. Transfer to a bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Take small pieces of the pureed chickpea mixture and form into little balls between your hands, then flatten them out slightly. Arrange the falafel balls on a baking tray that has been sprayed with Fry Light.
4. Cook the falafel in a preheated hot oven at 220°C/Gas 7 for about 12-15 minutes, until crisp and golden. Serve immediately. A bowl of fat free natural yogurt flavoured with fresh mint and chopped chilli makes a good dip for the falafel.
Amazing. Thank you :)

Hi im new to slimming world so tonight I had a chicken and mushroom risotto recipe I got off here with plenty of mushrooms and peppers in then more vegetables on side, added mozzarella on top so synned that as had milk as my healthy extra. That sound ok?

Chilli, rice and a side salad for my 1/3 superfree

2 x WW sausages, dry fried eggs, steam veg & roasted baby potatoes wi chilli & garlic salt. Really lovely :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Mine was an epic red day burger!!

Joes beef burger-free
Bun hex b
2 cheese slices hex a
'fried' mushrooms and red onion
2 smoked bacon medallions
Tom sauce synned

Nice not have to worry about salad on a re day-served my cheese, mushroom, red onion and bacon burger with.....

A PACKET OF FRENCH FRIES!!

Hahahahha

Back