Whats for tea tonight?

Celeriac chips with either quorn something or coke chicken or coke quorn? So uninspired today :/ mmmmm

Tonight I'm having lamb and mint meatballs with pasta and a tomato sauce packed full of mushrooms and peppers

Pasta Carbonara (Lots of mushrooms & onions)

I made some superspeed soup (tin mixed bean salad; tin green lentils; 2 x tins chopped tomatoes; tin beans; 2 beef oxo cubes; green peppers; 4 lge carrots; 2 lge parsnips; lge onion; 2 leeks; handful split lentils; missed herbs; seasoning; water to cover – cooked & blended) last night so having that. To bulk it up I add pasta and some cooked meat of sorts thinking of bacon and mushroom tonight :)

Gona try a tuna salad - don't actually know if I like tuna yet though so it could be chicken XD

I'm making Sticky Chicken tonight - in my mind it's going to be the most delicious meal I've ever had on a Thursday night... Let's hope the reality matches up, haha!

We are having Chilli prawns with linguini tonight,

I am having a rare green day so am having quorn chilli potato wedges and 2 he cheeses on top :)

SW style burgers for me tonight with salad and SW style chips :)

Melt-in-the-middle burgers with potato wedges and homemade coleslaw & salsa.

Tonight is spag bol, not following a recipe just gonna chuck lots of stuff in, can't be that hard can it??

Tinned toms, fresh toms, mushrooms, onions, peppers, worcestor sauce & maybe a bit of ketchup at the end :)

I'll have mine with a little pasta and large salad, parner will have his with garlic bread. :drool:

Quorn spagbol with lots of veg in it served with salad And pasta

Melt-in-the-middle burgers with potato wedges and homemade coleslaw & salsa.

Grrr, mam has frozen the mince!! So God knows what I'm going to have now, nothing else I fancy..

Back