Whats for tea tonight?

Its a chicken stir fry for me again!! I am enjoying them so much, 2nd day in a row!!!

Chicken breasts stuffed with mushroom and garlic quark- wrapped in Turkey rashers as I don't do bacon! all served with a jacket potato, broccoli and braised leeks.

I side it under the grill to cook to top, it helps :)
Yep that helps lol never thought of doing that, I always try and flip mine and they just go to mush and burnt on bottom lol think I maybe cook them too long aswell I'm a rubbish cook
I'm going to have a go at the chicken kiev recipe in this months mag - loads of people have reported good things :)

I've had them twice, last nights without the breadcrumbs tho. Very nice :) had a bit salad with mine last night and sw chips

Joes Chinese chicken with uncle bens chicken rice 2.5 syns and 'fried' mushrooms, onions and peppers-nomnomnom!

Fruit salad and yoghurt for pudding

Absolute yumminess on a plate

Mini roast potatoes (done in Actifry)
Roast Chicken (Been in slow cooker all day)
Steamed Cauliflower, Brocolli and Onions
Boiled Carrots Gravy - blitzed the chicken stock with all the extra added carrots and onions added just 1 tbls bisto best - to serve 4)

Totally yummy!

Since I have had my weigh in today I was a little naughty :p Chicken and bacon pasta with cheese (more than I am normally allowed :D) chilli, peas, carrots, green beans and broccoli followed by a muller light for desert. Yummy yummy

My tea was amazing pinched from Keldelacoe tea the other night. Only I added more to the salad green day.

Cooked a tin broad beans and drained
Boiled whole wheat pasta and drained.
Courgette ribbons
Tomatoes

Made dressing of 1/2 TBSP EVOil 1/2 hexb
1/2 TBSP roasted pine nuts 1/2 hexb
Some frozen chilli
Tbsp lemon juice
2 fine chop shallots
made dressing added courgette broad beans stuck in fridge for 20 mins

Mixed with pasta and toms , sprinkle pine nuts delicious :)

Attachments

• image-1182761073.jpg
    image-1182761073.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 65
Bunnylush said:
My tea was amazing pinched from Keldelacoe tea the other night. Only I added more to the salad green day.

Cooked a tin broad beans and drained
Boiled whole wheat pasta and drained.
Courgette ribbons
Tomatoes

Made dressing of 1/2 TBSP EVOil 1/2 hexb
1/2 TBSP roasted pine nuts 1/2 hexb
Some frozen chilli
Tbsp lemon juice
2 fine chop shallots
made dressing added courgette broad beans stuck in fridge for 20 mins

Mixed with pasta and toms , sprinkle pine nuts delicious :)

Glad you enjoyed :D x

Keldelacoe said:
Glad you enjoyed :D x

Oh your inbox is full
Btw can't post :)

I had the smoked paprika one pot from the mag Ooohhhh wow It was lovely really thick tasty sauce ( omitted pork for Quorn meat balls & botelli beans) added black olives :) had it with celeriac chips (another first for me) oh wow these were bloody lovely too :) yum!

image-679744095.jpg

image-2528556806.jpg

I had the smoked paprika one pot from the mag Ooohhhh wow It was lovely really thick tasty sauce ( omitted pork for Quorn meat balls & botelli beans) added black olives :) had it with celeriac chips (another first for me) oh wow these were bloody lovely too :) yum!

View attachment 46747

View attachment 46749
I agree had this last week and its back on next weeks menu- delicious!

Just eaten Thai Pork Burgers with coleslaw .....I'm stuffed

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ScarlettStar86 said:
I agree had this last week and its back on next weeks menu- delicious!

I didn't think it would be up to much but seeing you and grizzly say it was nice last week thought I'd give it a whirl :))

Back