Whats for tea tonight?

Friday night special of cheese on toast (with a whisky) as a treat for surviving another week at work! WI tomorrow, & have kick started my day with a coffee and some beef jerky to get my protein-burning whatever to start working hard early to lose as much weight as possible at the last moment today (think I might be a little whacky here)...

Pizza made from a Warburtons Square Wrap. Served with potato wedges and homemade coleslaw :drool:

Roasted butternut squash, purple sprouting broccoli, leeks, peppers and mushrooms in chilli oil (HexB) with grilled steak. Can't wait! :)

Friday = take away night. Having Chicken & Mushroom with Boiled Rice for 5.5 syns but if more I have plenty of syns to play with :)

Jambalaya - nice comfort food - needed with this miserable weather !!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Grilled chicken breast with tomato, onion, mushroom and garlic mmm :)

Just decided: Creamy and comforting rissoto made with a little bit of chicken and broccoli...and some peas. And possibly a sprinkle of parmesan ;)

Button mushrooms with rice & peas covered with a mushroom sauce.....

Ok marmite roasties...talk to me! What are these delish sounding things!! X

Just normal roasties, chop up your potatoes, parboil, drain and then add 1-2tsp of marmite to the potato saucepan, pop the lid on and give them a bash about to roughen up the edges and cover thoroughly. Tip into your roasting pan, spray with frylight and roast for half an hour or so.

They're really good with a sprinkle of grated cheese on top.

Steak and SW chips with huge salad yum yum!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I just had a big bowl of veggie soup (turnip, onion, carrot, red pepper, potato and celery) with a salad (salad leaves, lettuce, spring onion, beetroot, 2 slices of ham and a few pieces of tikka chicken, with some light salad cream). It was absolutely delish!

Back