Whats for tea tonight?

**punk*~*star** said:
Deleted - Sorry posted on wrong thread

Sorry you're so sick x even if it was posted in the wrong place, hope you feel better soon x

Our tea was amaze bobs! Chicken pie taken from recipe forum. Red day served with hexb new potatoes Airfried, large salad. Pie 2.5 syns per quarter for sausages and babybel. Mr is in heaven :)

Attachments

• image-2549850135.jpg
    image-2549850135.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 98
  • image-2917927851.jpg
    image-2917927851.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 92
Spaghetti Oceana as per the Frankie and Bennys light dish, should be served with a rocket and red onion salad, topped with grated Parmesan but I didn't have any of those! Tastes amazing, definite new favourite.

image-3868509564.jpg

After a late lunch of chicken, I'm having a big bowl of smush.
Like smash but made with taters, cabbage, leeks, broccoli and gravy.
Yum.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Can I just say, my dinner was AMAZING! (possibly because I've had to wait until now to eat it) It was dead easy too! Spaghetti boiled with broccolli. Then I put some passtta and jalapeno and half a red onion in the oven. Once the spaghetti and broccolli was cooked, I mixed the passatta and onion and jalapeno through, added 30g cheese on top, and shoved in back in the oven to melt the cheese.

I could eat it all over again!

Ddelta said:
Just ordered Sushi, which is now on its way! Salmon & cucumber rolls, grilled eel and cucumber and a naughty prawn tempura roll, can't wait for it to arrive! Edamame for the superfree :)

Jealous!!!!! Yummy!

Homemade vegetarian chilli - onions, chilli, carrots, sweet potate, kidney beans, baked beans, chopped tomatoes and soya

served with brocolli, carrots and boiled onion - so looking forward to it I am starving.....

we had diet coke chicken, but made it with the cherry diet coke - it was amazing :)

I had a lovely tea. Scallops and brown shrimps with a spicy ratatouille made of tomatoes, red onion, garlic, a red chilli and a red pepper. Then some green beans and chanteray carrots. Followed by some grapes. I am stuffed.

I just had about 20 chips, 5 pieces of chicken and some balti sauce that my partner brought in. Grrrrr, why can't I resist?! Hopefully I've not mucked up too much x

Making a new recipe - Swedish Meatballs with spaghetti (followed by fruit salad as doing an EE day)
Apparently the sauce is delicious - need to work out the synnage though!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tea last night was boiled rice, mixed veg and bamboo shoots in gravy from Chinese.

It was my treat n I went out last night n didn't touch a drop of alcohol so I thought I deserved a pat on the back.....I don't know how many syns it will have been but I figured it was better than a bottle of wine

Probably a big bowlful of homemade veg soup followed by pasta and sauce with a bag of steamed veg chucked in! Quick and simple for when I get in from work. X

Back