Whats for tea tonight?

1335108565418.jpg
Tonight we had...Maggi paprika chicken, stuffed mushrooms, saute potatoes, cauli and broccolli! (1 syn + HEA)

will post pic later!

Last edited:
roast chicken dinner today,loads of carrot an swede,broccoli an mixed veg. But no stuffing for me today,which i love. Could quite easily eat the box full,so would rather do without. Still looking forward to it though.

Keldelacoe said:
something v boring like leek and potato tortila I think...not sure

Loving the pic ;) step Daughter is arriving in minute, I'm not putting myself through cooking for a guest, it's Chinese for tea. A very low syn one!

sarah29704 said:
roast chicken dinner today,loads of carrot an swede,broccoli an mixed veg. But no stuffing for me today,which i love. Could quite easily eat the box full,so would rather do without. Still looking forward to it though.

I find the LMC rosemary and onion sausages taste just like stuffing, maybe try tone if those next time!

Bunnylush said:
Loving the pic ;) step Daughter is arriving in minute, I'm not putting myself through cooking for a guest, it's Chinese for tea. A very low syn one!

Ahhhh thank you! Just put it on my Facebook cover pic too! Lovely Will :D

Ddelta said:
I find the LMC rosemary and onion sausages taste just like stuffing, maybe try tone if those next time!

I love stuffing :) just wish I could find them lol

Think I'm going for salmon, plus roasted med veg & will save the rest of the roasted veg to go with cous cous salad in the week for lunch. On the other hand the OH has requested that I let him cook instead of me (after the food poisoning incident during the week :eek:), so I intend to get him to cook saag aloo. Thus dinner tonight might change!

Hubby has just put a piece of brisket in the oven. Will be having carrots and leeks cooked with it, green beans and mash and might just treat myself to a Yorkshire pudding :eek:

Syn free chicken korma tonight and last night was chicken in the FITTEST marinade of soy sauce, chilli powder, chinese 5 spice seasoning, honey and tomato purée!! It was amazing!!!

Chicken, leek and butternut squash bake tonight :)

roasties cooked in the chicken stock, carrots, mushy peas and cauliflower for me tonight. xx

El mince burgers, 25g cheddar (5 syns) sw wedges, 1tbsp tom sauce (1 syn) & steamed veg.

Might have 1syn of utterly butterly on my roll also. x

Oh, salad on burger also :)

Having steamed sea bass in garlic, ginger, chilli and soy with stir fried veg. Thinking tenderstem broccoli, sugar snaps green beans and red pepper, maybe some red onion too

were having the SW lamb donna meat kebab for tea, with wholemeal pitta and salad - it be the first time weve had it - cant wait to try it

Back