Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight had a plate full of free foods. Quorn peppered steak, sw chips, mushrooms done in frylight and a sliced tomato (raw) and also spoonful of baked beans!! Feel like a right pig but still stuck to plan!! Gotta love slimming world.

I find the LMC rosemary and onion sausages taste just like stuffing, maybe try tone if those next time!

I think the same :) love one with roast chicken a very good substitute without the syns

Lovely big leg of lamb for the whole family with Greek salad and roast pots. The others had homemade coleslaw and crusty bread and butter with theirs. Yummy

I just made up my own. I did a search for the syn free BBQ sauce that's on here, I use that (makes a nice sized jar and keeps well in the fridge) then I just trim all the fat off bacon rashers, wrap them round chicken breasts (I use about 3 thinly cut rashers for each large breast as I like them covered!) Then bake for 30-40mins. spoon on some of the BBQ sauce then add grated cheese (I find one hexA does about 3 breasts and I only need one so I use the rest on a potato or syn the cheese) then back in the oven for around 5 mins till cheese has melted. Feels suitably naughty and its perfectly sw friendly!

Rochelle1 said:
Is there a recipe for the hunters chicken on this forum? Everyone seems to have tried it apart from me lol wouldn't mind giving it a go

Yeah it's just chicken wrapped bacon with cheese on and the BBQ sauce ! Yum

Green bean, leek, potato and onion tortila with a salad! Made it earlier and had it cold! Lovely :)

image-396994231.jpg

Just had sw hunters chicken with jacket potato and 25g light cheese (3.5 syns) and a massive salad. Was so good!

I just made up my own. I did a search for the syn free BBQ sauce that's on here, I use that (makes a nice sized jar and keeps well in the fridge) then I just trim all the fat off bacon rashers, wrap them round chicken breasts (I use about 3 thinly cut rashers for each large breast as I like them covered!) Then bake for 30-40mins. spoon on some of the BBQ sauce then add grated cheese (I find one hexA does about 3 breasts and I only need one so I use the rest on a potato or syn the cheese) then back in the oven for around 5 mins till cheese has melted. Feels suitably naughty and its perfectly sw friendly!

Yeah it's just chicken wrapped bacon with cheese on and the BBQ sauce ! Yum

Sounds lush deffo gonna have my mam cook that for me when she's off work lol I'd make a hash of it but she's done bacon wrapped chicken before, just not with bbq sauce.

I just had a Joes pork and chilli burger, sw chips, onions, tomatoes and my HEX cheese :)

Made the lemon fish tagine from the extra easy book - it was really yummy!!

sarah29704 said:
roast chicken dinner today,loads of carrot an swede,broccoli an mixed veg. But no stuffing for me today,which i love. Could quite easily eat the box full,so would rather do without. Still looking forward to it though.

I have 2 lovely stuffing recipes on my recipe thread that can easily be adapted!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chinese chicken noodles tonight using the Joes Chinese chicken :)

Back