Whats for tea tonight?

nothing :(

I was planning on throwing in the towel a little bit and getting a takeaway, but I forced myself to cook and made salt and pepper chicken with noodles. I'm so glad I did now - it was yummy! :D

BlondieSam said:
I was planning on throwing in the towel a little bit and getting a takeaway, but I forced myself to cook and made salt and pepper chicken with noodles. I'm so glad I did now - it was yummy! :D

Well done, I always think the satisfaction of doing that, better than disappointment ;)

I had frittata with beams n a yoghurt for afters

Better than a take away that's for sure. Had 2 miniature bottles of wine with soda

Not sure what that works out at in syns but I haven't had my full days syns for a few days so I thought I could have a tipple

Curry was good

Attachments

• image-1826695581.jpg
    image-1826695581.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 108
Bunnylush said:
Looks gorgeous!

Thank you. Was really good. And only 5.5 syns x

Had the Doner Kebab recipe plus pitta , coleslaw & salad yesterday

Today gonna use the Pitta bread to make another favourite called My Dads Pitta Bread with Mince recipe - easy to make and yummy plus coleslaw and salad!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Meat free burgers in a HEB pitta :) just need to decide whether I'm having low low burger cheese as syns or some babybel or normal cheese as a HEA with it

Aloo gobi sw style...

Tonight I've got super speed soup and scan bran, as I had an 'accidental' trip to the curry house last night,... I did the best I could (half a curry, tiny amount of rice and 2 mouthfuls of naan) but need to massively limit syns etc today xx

Goin 2 wetherspoons & already decided - superfood wheat pasta wi chicken. No info on it tho on here or SW page so guesstimating @ 10syns 4 the pesto (nut free) & Sun dried tomatoes :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

I'm gonna make SW Lasagne! :) Made it last week & it was lovely except for the white "sauce"! I followed the recipe on the site of 2 eggs & fat free natural yogurt. But it definately wasn't sauce. It just kind of curdled.

Anyone got a better way to make the white sauce? :)

Back