Whats for tea tonight?

I made this the other night for dinner. Was lovely. Chicken, broccoli and salad

img1969py.jpg

Hi everyone, has anyone got any ideas for me tonight, I'm doing sw from home after previously doing it on line.
I am doing EE today and I bought a big bag o fresh chopped veg courgette peppers etc, any ideas what to have with it?

ClareMcC_TT said:
I'm gonna make SW Lasagne! :) Made it last week & it was lovely except for the white "sauce"! I followed the recipe on the site of 2 eggs & fat free natural yogurt. But it definately wasn't sauce. It just kind of curdled.

Anyone got a better way to make the white sauce? :)

I made a lasagne the other day and did a half quantity of regular white sauce (synning flour, light marg and used milk from daily allowance) then blended some cottage cheese with a hand blender and mixed them together to bulk it out. Was really nice x

I made this the other night for dinner. Was lovely. Chicken, broccoli and salad

img1969py.jpg
Wow that chicken looks yummy what was on that?
Hi everyone, has anyone got any ideas for me tonight, I'm doing sw from home after previously doing it on line.
I am doing EE today and I bought a big bag o fresh chopped veg courgette peppers etc, any ideas what to have with it?

With that veg I'd do stirfry, or what about a fritatta?

Alycyn1980 said:
Goin 2 wetherspoons & already decided - superfood wheat pasta wi chicken. No info on it tho on here or SW page so guesstimating @ 10syns 4 the pesto (nut free) & Sun dried tomatoes :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

If you look on SW online there was a wetherspoons front page weeks ago. They are archived in one of the tabs, maybe use full info or something. I'm sure super free salads salmon / chicken are free minus balsamic. I'm sure it said couple syns balsamic.

I'm still craving a takeaway. I think I might get a portion of donner meat with salad and stick it in a HEb pitta. Hmmm. I've not had any syns so far today so I'll be alright having this right?

Chicken breast stuffed with laughing cow cheese and wrapped in bacon. Served with roasted veg courgette, squash, mushrooms, peppers :)

gleessa said:
I'm still craving a takeaway. I think I might get a portion of donner meat with salad and stick it in a HEb pitta. Hmmm. I've not had any syns so far today so I'll be alright having this right?

There's syn values in recipe section, I think small meat is about 8 could be wrong. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Aloo gobi sw style...

well just got in after going to the market for the weeks fruit and veg. The Aloo Gobi is simmering away in the slow cooker and the whole house smells like an Indian Restaurant....

skinnyminx said:
well just got in after going to the market for the weeks fruit and veg. The Aloo Gobi is simmering away in the slow cooker and the whole house smells like an Indian Restaurant....

I hink I made that once and didn't float my boat lol x

Bunnylush said:
If you look on SW online there was a wetherspoons front page weeks ago. They are archived in one of the tabs, maybe use full info or something. I'm sure super free salads salmon / chicken are free minus balsamic. I'm sure it said couple syns balsamic.

Thanks. Have bn on the site but it only shows the superfood salad, the superfood pasta salad is new on the menu (no balsamic).

They may update the site @ some point!!!

Alycyn1980 said:
Thanks. Have bn on the site but it only shows the superfood salad, the superfood pasta salad is new on the menu (no balsamic).

They may update the site @ some point!!!

Arrrgh how annoying!

TGI Fridayssss on a saturday :)

A bit of rare steak, spring greens and actifry onions, all topped with pepper and Chipolte Tabasco sauce (added after photo)

image-3358029962.jpg

Back