Whats for tea tonight?

I had an amaze chilli con carne... No syns :)

image-3263506395.jpg

I Just had home made beef burger with a pineapple ring and wholemeal roll (hxb) and slimming world chips. My daughter couldn't believe there were no syns in it at all :) It was gorgeous!

Just tried the smash pizza , green day stylie! Flipping awesome. Topped with Tom puree, red onion, yellow pepper, mushroom, hexb bacon and hexa cheese. Really, really filling as well.

Beef sweet n sour from one pot recipe book, not sure I'd make it again, packed with super free veg.

Attachments

• image-4284687165.jpg
    image-4284687165.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 64
  • image-2111863906.jpg
    image-2111863906.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 58
I'm having chicken in a marinade of honey, soy sauce, Chinese 5 spice, mild chilli powder & tomato purée - I'm serving it with vegetable rice... Nom nom nom :)

Made sw chilli with mushrooms peppers onions and tomatoes served with rice and salad was lovely

Attachments

• image-3225577079.jpg
    image-3225577079.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 71
Nuttynat2012 said:
Made sw chilli with mushrooms peppers onions and tomatoes served with rice and salad was lovely

That looks amazing.....I was gonna make a chilli today but decided on jacket spud for tea but wish I'd made the chilli now I've seen your pic

Just waiting for mine to be ready. It's the beef ragu with pasta from this months mag. Yum. For desert having frozen muller Greek coconut yog with fresh lycees. Was going to have a glass of wine but couldn't be bother to measure it out so having sodastream diet lemonade with rum flavouring. Delish!

Went out for dinner tonight. French onion soup to start then Had steak jacket potato salad.

i made the mustard sausages from the cookbook, had it with cabbage and spring onion mash it was delicious. xx

parfittaroles said:
I have no idea what that is... *runs off to google*

Ha if you search falafel burgers on bbc good food website it's the same re pie! Basically made with chickpeas with v similar flavours to onion bargi s love falafel yum :)

Wow that chicken looks yummy what was on that?

Hi rochelle, thanks!

I covered and marinated the chicken in some low fat yoghurt and tandoori masala, coriander seeds and red chilli seeds. then added some lemon and fresh coriander and sea salt. And the broccoli had lemon, sea salt and chilli seeds. I baked it all in the oven. i want some now just talking about it! lol

An easy one today , no syns, very tasty :-

Neopolitan and Pasta

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back