Whats for tea tonight?

beef stew with carrots, broccoli, peas and either dry roast potatoes or rice. Plus coleslaw (asda coleslaw pack mixed with yoghurt and ff vinegarette). Melon to follow.

Quorn & vegetable curry (using the cauliflower sauce mixed with passata as a base) with boiled rice

chicken and potato curry with syn free bhajis. was supposed to be last nights diner but ended up having a within syns chinese takeaway

Tandoori chicken with indian salad, really looking forward to it.

I really excited about my OH coming home so I'm going to do a big Indian meal - curry with rice, onion bhajis, samosas. Maybe some saag aloo

Hi rochelle, thanks!

I covered and marinated the chicken in some low fat yoghurt and tandoori masala, coriander seeds and red chilli seeds. then added some lemon and fresh coriander and sea salt. And the broccoli had lemon, sea salt and chilli seeds. I baked it all in the oven. i want some now just talking about it! lol

Well it looked very tasty, might try doing those lol

So tonight I'm having quorn peppered steak , sw style wedges, salad. Trying to be good as had a bit of a blowout yesterday afternoon and last night lol :( dunno what happened! So back on track today with a green day.

My C told me that the the quorn peppered steak are now syns which is upsetting. I try not to use syns for meals if possible

Joe's chilli and garlic sausages, salt & pepper chips and purple sprouting broccoli

Keldelacoe said:
Joe's chilli and garlic sausages, salt & pepper chips and purple sprouting broccoli

Mmmmm I love these sausages - I have a fabulous pasta recipe which I use these in - yum!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kwise1 said:
Mmmmm I love these sausages - I have a fabulous pasta recipe which I use these in - yum!!

Kx

Not tried them yet... I bought a good £60 pounds worth of everything as my husband was keen ordered them three weeks ago but he only arrived in the UK yesterday so looks like we will be eating meat for a while lol x

Chicken seasoned with chicken spice and salad yummy

Keldelacoe said:
Not tried them yet... I bought a good £60 pounds worth of everything as my husband was keen ordered them three weeks ago but he only arrived in the UK yesterday so looks like we will be eating meat for a while lol x

I loved most of them - yum!!

Back