Whats for tea tonight?

my mum has fallen in love with my extra easy recipe book! haha my parents aren't doing SW but she loves the cooking. Usually what we'll do is have a SW friendly meal, but then my parents will do things like add butter to their jacket potato, or cook their meat or whatever separately with oil. But anyway, tonight I got home from my weekend away and my mum had made the banger and bean casserole from my book, bless her, with the linda mccartney rosemary and red onion sausages. She was going on and on about how much she loves the book and while I was away she'd made a few of the recipes and loved it! I love how supportive my parents are. They love SW as much as I do and they aren't even following it! haha

ellierose988 said:
my mum has fallen in love with my extra easy recipe book! haha my parents aren't doing SW but she loves the cooking. Usually what we'll do is have a SW friendly meal, but then my parents will do things like add butter to their jacket potato, or cook their meat or whatever separately with oil. But anyway, tonight I got home from my weekend away and my mum had made the banger and bean casserole from my book, bless her, with the linda mccartney rosemary and red onion sausages. She was going on and on about how much she loves the book and while I was away she'd made a few of the recipes and loved it! I love how supportive my parents are. They love SW as much as I do and they aren't even following it! haha

That's brilliant! I love my recipes books and read them before I go to sleep lol

Bunnylush said:
I thought it was only me who did this lol ;)

Ha ha.... Phew ;)

Veg prepared already -

Spring cabbage, carrots and boiled onion, served with baked ham, silverskin pickled onions and a tbsp picalilli (yummy)

Chicken breast stuffed with laughing cow wrapped in bacon served with squash, courgette, onion, mushrooms, peppers :)

Has anyone tried the chicken curry on the slimming world website?

Is it nice or just alright? I'm a college student and don't have any of the ingredients, so if I was to make it il have to buy all the stuff (which I don't mind if its nice enough that id make it again).

Really want something tasty and a little bit creamy for dinner tonight...open to recipe suggestions if anyone has any they'd like to share :gimi:

I'm making a chicken bacon and mushroom pie, but I won't be having the pastry, not keen on pastry anyway so no hardship. With roast potatoes, sweet potatoes and carrots and probably some sweetcorn because my children are monsters for veg, they love it!

Has anyone tried the chicken curry on the slimming world website?

Is it nice or just alright? I'm a college student and don't have any of the ingredients, so if I was to make it il have to buy all the stuff (which I don't mind if its nice enough that id make it again).

Really want something tasty and a little bit creamy for dinner tonight...open to recipe suggestions if anyone has any they'd like to share :gimi:

Def worth buying all the spices in, I've tried loads of slimming world curries and they're all yummy :)

I'd pass on some recipes for you, but my boyfriend makes all the curries (it makes him happy and if we want curry saves me from cooking, so I'm happy with that lol) do you go to group? we have the curry book which is great. I'd def recommend it

Back