Whats for tea tonight?

Having marinated chicken breast cut into pieces (not sure about syns in the packet of marinate, will have to calculate it) with roasted courgette, pepper and mushrooms. Having it with sw style wedges and rice.

my mum has fallen in love with my extra easy recipe book! haha my parents aren't doing SW but she loves the cooking. Usually what we'll do is have a SW friendly meal, but then my parents will do things like add butter to their jacket potato, or cook their meat or whatever separately with oil. But anyway, tonight I got home from my weekend away and my mum had made the banger and bean casserole from my book, bless her, with the linda mccartney rosemary and red onion sausages. She was going on and on about how much she loves the book and while I was away she'd made a few of the recipes and loved it! I love how supportive my parents are. They love SW as much as I do and they aren't even following it! haha
Aww its great isn't it my mam doesn't come to group as she does nightshifts so can't really fit it in lol but she is trying to eat same sort of things and cooking sw meals we have the extra easy book with the meatballs on the front, and the meals in minutes. Wouldn't mind the curry one too as we havnt had curry since we started sw apart from my thai style curry

Im making The beef ragu pasta bake out the Sw mag. I made it for friends last Friday night and everyone loved it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had toasted Pitta Bread stuffed with chopped up Quorn chicken burger, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes... with sw peppered wedges and salad :)))))))) :drool:
oh and an apple and mullerlight for afters ;)

Hearing up a defrosted Meat & Mash Lasagne - cant wait as its very tasty indeed!! Think I'll serve with peas?

STuffed pork and veg from the summer recipe book :) Pork fillet stuffed with mixed herbs and pepper with some potatoes and veg :)

emma_partington27 said:
Recipe please sounds interesting! Xx

Hiya Hun- its on My Wise Main Meal Recipe thread

Kx

Tea is going to be Donner meat with savoury rice. I was going to make chips n salad but I really haven't got time tonight as I need to study like mad for exams.
I've got it resting in foil at the minute but it looks good so far

were having sw friendly english breakfast for tea

got my 1/2 stone award loss tonight, so want to keep on track :)

Left over cold chicken cake, hexb jacket made into chips, salad.

Attachments

• image-2080765210.jpg
    image-2080765210.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 102
  • image-1913028598.jpg
    image-1913028598.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 95
Meat free chili con carne (using Asda packet dried mince) baked potato and spinach followed by rice pudding made with heb Kara. - all free and I'm stuffed!

Back