Whats for tea tonight?

Beef stew for sure tonight! X first time so i hope i like it! X i just cant put my tatties in, hate them too soft, hate mash! Lol

Beef bourgugion for me tonight with spring cabbage and broccoli mmmmmmmm nice comforting tea on such a miserable and nice warming for hubby to be whose a bulider whose working today:(

Miss lise said:
Beef bourgugion for me tonight with spring cabbage and broccoli mmmmmmmm nice comforting tea on such a miserable and nice warming for hubby to be whose a bulider whose working today:(

This sounds yummy!! X

I'm going to try the diet fanta chicken tonight. I'm hoping it's nice as I don't like diet orange drinks at all but I've been told that with the other ingredients its like sweet and sour. Kids will prob like it even if I don't lol
Trust me...you'll LOVE it! I made it a few days ago, and it was sooo good! :)

BlondieSam said:
You should try using new potatoes with the skins left on :) They work much better! x

Yep that's what I use :)

Really starving all day today, could eat a scabby horse! Red day but still don't know what to eat . Possibly ww sausages with bacon n mushroom omelette and toms :-( whatever it is has to be BIG

Quorn bolognaise and gonna use hexa for cheese on top yummmmm

Stew is cooking...smelling good. Ive never made it so i hope it is good! Im cooking it the basic slimming world way as i domt have a slow cooker :-/

Warburtons square wrap pizza with tom purée, red onions, sweetcorn, mushrooms, chicken and mozzarella / low fat cheddar (HEX A)

Served with chips!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

just had mexican bake but added some chicken breast too - was loverly

Back