Whats for tea tonight?

Cheese and mushroom omlette with salad tonight, only having something little as it will be after WI and be late.

I am making the fanta chicken but am going to add some veg with it suger snaps and baby corn and pineapple I am making it woth normal fanta though and not diet as I forgot to get it from town lol and all i could get from the local shop was normal fanta doing it with egg fried rice and garlicy soy chilli noodles lol what ever is in the cupboards

Omg, omg, omg lol my dinner was lush defo recomend fanta chicken x

Homemade piri piri burgers (bunless as we ended up having a carvery lunch and had to change to EE from red) and big salad!
Was way better than I was expecting!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pasta with bacon, mushrooms, loads of red onions and herb philly light (made by my OH so it was a real treat)

I had 2 Quorn sausages with a baked sweet potato, roasted mushrooms, peppers and cherry tomatoes and heaps of homemade SuperFree coleslaw :drool:

Smoked Salmon Pasta

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-302053479.jpg
    image-302053479.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 110
I did the Chinese 5 spice meal in the one pot book,the flavours were really good but I decided to chuck a load of rice in the slow cooker and it never really cooked and was rock hard but I'll def do it again with pork (as it should be) and maybe with noodles.

image-1973874376.jpg

I had a banana, as I had too much for lunch. (portion of rice and fajita filling, with SW chips)

Back