Whats for tea tonight?

I am going to a taster session at SW world tonight, so anybody's guess whats for tea :) I made some curried chicken skewers, not very exciting, but hey ho!

Brill, thanks Keldelacoe! :eating:

lisajade said:
I am going to a taster session at SW world tonight, so anybody's guess whats for tea :) I made some curried chicken skewers, not very exciting, but hey ho!

At least you made something - ours was pants on Tuesday. Only 3 of us made something! Even the C only bought in a pack of large 3 syn each chocolate snack a jacks! Let us know what else there was ! Xx

At least you made something - ours was pants on Tuesday. Only 3 of us made something! Even the C only bought in a pack of large 3 syn each chocolate snack a jacks! Let us know what else there was ! Xx

Thats disgraceful! I was thinking of getting a little something more to take in case others don't bother, maybe just some strawberries and cherries to nibble on. My friend I do SW with has made a free pate, but he says it looks like sloppy dog poop! LOL

Mushroom and cheese risotto with a few slices of brown bread. Can't wait!

lisajade said:
Thats disgraceful! I was thinking of getting a little something more to take in case others don't bother, maybe just some strawberries and cherries to nibble on. My friend I do SW with has made a free pate, but he says it looks like sloppy dog poop! LOL

I made 2 pizza's (one with WW wrap and one with warburtons square wrap), someone made a salmon and spinach roulade and a new girl made a chilli but it was cold and no one touched it. Just a poor effort considering we have about 30 people in group and at least 15 stayed. Bah.
Did he make chicken liver pate? I wanna try it but scared of it turning out how you said! Ha ha! Hope your taster night is better!! xx

We had a taster evening on monday. The consultant sent a txt at around 2pm that afternoon asking us 2 bring something. Nowhere near enuff notice 4 me as I was working that day and lots of other peeps said the same. Only 2 or 3 peeps took something.

welshshopoholic said:
We had a taster evening on monday. The consultant sent a txt at around 2pm that afternoon asking us 2 bring something. Nowhere near enuff notice 4 me as I was working that day and lots of other peeps said the same. Only 2 or 3 peeps took something.

Oh that is a bit late notice isn't it? We were told the week before and we had it sent in a news letter that gets sent weekly to everyone. So we had a load of notice :D xx

I made the scan bran chocolates for my husband to take in... they went down really well and easy to make :)

Our class does nothing like that- it would be nice to see others peoples food ideas. We do not get newsletters or anything but I do enjoy the class so hey ho!!!!

I'm making Pete's potato and leek bake with baked beans... Green day heaven on a rainy day!

Im making Chicken Biryani tonight :) Yum!

Chicken breasts stuffed with quark and garlic wrapped in bacon with broccoli, carrots and mashed potato. Also made cheesecake type dessert with remaining quark, options (choc orange flavour), alpen bar and strawberries :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've got a friend comming round for tea tonight, so I'm making Slimming World Chicken Curry, its so Yummy and no Syns. :drool:

Chicken goujons, spicy coleslaw and chips from the SW website. I have tweaked the chicken adding some chilli to one batch and changing to cous cous and chives for the other batch. Should be enough for packed lunches tomorrow! ...... who am I kidding... !!!! :)

Aww that's awful!! No wonder nobody brought anything. Our C has been talking about 'party week' since I joined lol part of the let's beat it campaign? So we're having a taster night or party night so my aunty is doing our thai chicken curry recipe with the extra light philli for me to take along. Hopefully lots of other people have taken yummy stuff!!

Tonight had a birdseye bake to perfection fish (the tomatoe one) 3.5 syns with jersey new potatoes, and veggies

Back