Whats for tea tonight?

abbiewilko said:
How was this? I love risotto but never make it at home!

I love making Risotto. I find it relaxing as you have to stir! It's funny though because I hated it before I made my own and the one I was served in Florence was manky mank mank!!! You'd think you'd get a decent one in Italy!!!!
I make Slimmingeats roasted BNS risotto, it's easily my favourite meal.

Pasta with a sauce made up off quark, chillies, peppers, onion and ham..lovely and creamy :)

image-42769231.jpg

Last edited:
chips & veggie burger, crispy veg.

Square wrap pizza, salad and sw s&p chips! So upset I gained today going to drown my sorrows in pizza and chips tonight then start a week of success express! I know I should just take it on the chin but I can't! Boo!

image-4274356965.jpg

I made this not got a name so I'll go with spicy anything goes fish stew!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1388395695.jpg
    image-1388395695.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 87
sully123 said:
Mmm thank you! Will defo be trying this!! Can you buy jasmine rice or do you make it? I've only ever had it in Thai restaurants.

I buy mine from Tesco. It lasts for ages as I don't use it all that regularly.

Tonight we are having Neopolitan Pasta (syn free and tasty)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Square wrap pizza, salad and sw s&p chips! So upset I gained today going to drown my sorrows in pizza and chips tonight then start a week of success express! I know I should just take it on the chin but I can't! Boo!

Wow u always seem to be so good too! Suppose our bodies are funny things and sometimes we gain even though we've been on plan!

Rochelle1 said:
Wow u always seem to be so good too! Suppose our bodies are funny things and sometimes we gain even though we've been on plan!

I know that's it! Suppose you can't tell your body you are being weighed every seven days eh! I'm over it now... Til the husband comes back from class tonight to tell me he has had a big loss lol ;) x

Keldelacoe said:
I know that's it! Suppose you can't tell your body you are being weighed every seven days eh! I'm over it now... Til the husband comes back from class tonight to tell me he has had a big loss lol ;) x

And then you have permission to punch him in the face ;) xx

Chicken & mushroom pasta & sauce (made with water) with added chicken and mushrooms. Once cooked i put it in a dish, sprinkled with cheese and baked until cheese had melted. Forgot how filling pasta was, was yummy though :)

MinkyDinky said:
And then you have permission to punch him in the face ;) xx

Haha he usually texts me by now... Glad he can feel my mood ;)

Back