Whats for tea tonight?

Kwise1 said:
I buy mine from Tesco. It lasts for ages as I don't use it all that regularly.

Tonight we are having Neopolitan Pasta (syn free and tasty)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you! I will have to keep an eye out for some! Xx

Cottage pie and plenty of veg for us tonight :)

I know that's it! Suppose you can't tell your body you are being weighed every seven days eh! I'm over it now... Til the husband comes back from class tonight to tell me he has had a big loss lol ;) x

Good that you're over it, we can't dwell on these things or we would never get back to it. Best attitude to have is to put a line under it and continue the next day.

Don't think I put what I had for tea, I had quorn bolognaise, easily one of my fave sw meals!! Well a green day meal. Had hexa of light cheddar on top yummmm

Rosielea said:
Perhaps he has gained.

Nah he just text - 2lbs making a loss of 4stone in four months and hit target! Just waiting to hear if he got man of the year.... Yes I think a punch is in order ;) lol

It seems to be a lot easier for men for some reason? Booooo to them lol
Had skinny lizzy sausages 1 syn each n lovely, had with mash mushy peas n onion gravy, better have some fruit to make up superfree!

Keldelacoe said:
Nah he just text - 2lbs making a loss of 4stone in four months and hit target! Just waiting to hear if he got man of the year.... Yes I think a punch is in order ;) lol

Congratulations to Mr, you've done fantastic too xxx

Green day tea

Hexb ham mustard mash, carrots, cabbage, sweet corn, sprouts, fried onions mushy peas, don't feel like I'll lose tomorrow I'm stuffed!!!! Silly me!

Attachments

• image-3782473981.jpg
    image-3782473981.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 73
Bunnylush said:
Congratulations to Mr, you've done fantastic too xxx

Green day tea

Hexb ham mustard mash, carrots, cabbage, sweet corn, sprouts, fried onions mushy peas, don't feel like I'll lose tomorrow I'm stuffed!!!! Silly me!

Tonight we are having carribean jerk style chicken with rice and mixed veg. All free on Extra Easy :)

Birdmummy said:
I'm loving this thread, it's better than Carnation Street.

Lol... And TV is pretty poor on Tuesday's ;)

Birdmummy said:
Just out of curiosity, did you punch him ???? Hehe

No but I'm close because he isn't in my good books... I bought him some clothes today as his except his green kit are hanging off but he told me I had crap taste him men's clothes... Really upset me! Asked him to bring me wine tonight and he came in and forgot but said he had bought me a present... A pack of muller light!! Bloody hell... Needless to say I sent him straight back out to the shop!!! ...and breath!!!

Cazran25 said:
Carbonara - x3 egg yolks, 1/2 pot quark, x3 extra light laughing cow triangles (1/2 hexa), salt, pepper and garlic granules. Not sure how much pasta as I guess and I add a hexb portion of smoked bacon for extra flavour. Yum!

I can do this!!

snap carbonara here too. used charleybarley's recipe

ForumRunner_20120515_205741.jpg

Keldelacoe said:
No but I'm close because he isn't in my good books... I bought him some clothes today as his except his green kit are hanging off but he told me I had crap taste him men's clothes... Really upset me! Asked him to bring me wine tonight and he came in and forgot but said he had bought me a present... A pack of muller light!! Bloody hell... Needless to say I sent him straight back out to the shop!!! ...and breath!!!

MEN!!!! They never get it right do they???

jojogonnabeslim said:
It seems to be a lot easier for men for some reason?

Dont blame us. It's MOTHER natures fault.
Men are SUPPOSED to be lean, hunter gatherers, women are SUPPOSED to be "cuddly" nurturers for the kids.

Though the rest of the animal kingdom seems to be the other way round. The females hunt, the males lounge in the sun all day.
How did we get shafted out of that one???

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Dont blame us. It's MOTHER natures fault.
Men are SUPPOSED to be lean, hunter gatherers, women are SUPPOSED to be "cuddly" nurturers for the kids.

Though the rest of the animal kingdom seems to be the other way round. The females hunt, the males lounge in the sun all day.
How did we get shafted out of that one???

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Ooohhhh feminist here... Careful coljack. ;) lol

Back