Whats for tea tonight?

ColJack said:
Dont blame us. It's MOTHER natures fault.
Men are SUPPOSED to be lean, hunter gatherers, women are SUPPOSED to be "cuddly" nurturers for the kids.

Though the rest of the animal kingdom seems to be the other way round. The females hunt, the males lounge in the sun all day.
How did we get shafted out of that one???

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Roflmao......i knew you'd have a say. Im just jealous cos you get more syns dont you? Love that im suppose to be cuddly :) we need to let these clothes shops know who think women should be sticks!!!

Btw tea tonight sw fry up ....lean bacon dry fry eggs bean tomatoes n mushrooms n left over sw bbq sauce n heb of bread to mop it all up with!

jojogonnabeslim said:
Roflmao......i knew you'd have a say. Im just jealous cos you get more syns dont you? Love that im suppose to be cuddly :) we need to let these clothes shops know who think women should be sticks!!!

Men get the same syns lol

Going to have a huge omelette filled with mushrooms, peppers, red onion, cherry tomatoes and cheese (HExA). Served with potato wedges :drool: yummy!

Need a quick dinner tonight as we're going to the gym, so a big pack of stir fry veg, some free noodles, prawns and a out of the packet sauce (4syns each is a small price to pay for laziness :p ) Yum!

For my tea tonight I will dry fry peppers, onions, mushrooms, peas, beansprouts, runner beans and prawns, add herbs and spices, then half a tin of tomatoes. I have found some really low fat noodles (75 calories per portion) they're like supernoodles, so I will cook those up and add them to the stirfry! With melted cheese on top as HEA. It's yummy, quick and simple!!

xx

LM sausages, SW chips, egg, spag hoops (I dont like beans) and fruit for pud. Having a green day today, so may have a hifi bar this evening as my extra HE and treat :)

Home made lamb shish kebab, pitta and salad. I brought the takeaway secrets book from Amazon that the SW donner kebab originally came from. Left out the tablespoon of oil to make it syn free. Hope it tastes as good as it smells :)

slimmermummy2b said:
Home made lamb shish kebab, pitta and salad. I brought the takeaway secrets book from Amazon that the SW donner kebab originally came from. Left out the tablespoon of oil to make it syn free. Hope it tastes as good as it smells :)

Did you manage to get extra lean mince then or do you mince your own? :)

I'm making kebabs (of sorts). Chicken, peppers, onions and tomatoes marinaded in lime juice & chillies, threaded onto skewers. Served with SW wedges and salad. Nom :)

slimmermummy2b said:
No its a shish so its done with lamb pieces on skewers instead. Ive never been able to find extra lean lamb mince xx

No it appears they don't sell it in the UK at the mo ... Well I'm sure some butchers would.

Sounds lovely :)

Back