Whats for tea tonight?

Smash pizza topped with chicken, mushrooms, peppers and sweetcorn mmmmm

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Chicken kebab, garlic mushrooms and salad mmmmmm oh BBQ sauce and raita all Sw friendly

image-441075775.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

catmonkey said:
Mushroom stragonof from the magazine. Can anyone plz help cause it says stir in fromage frais but I don't have any, do u think natural yogurt will b ok? X

Be fine but add just before serving as its curdles when boiled :)

Tonights dinner is 4 quorn southern style strips, oven baked pot , mushypea mixed with baked beans and salad. Dessert is weightwatchers crisps :0)

sully123 said:
SW lentil cheddar bake:

Ingredients:
200g of red lentils
112g of cheddar
1 red pepper, finely chopped
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
some fresh coriander
black pepper and salt to season
2 eggs
Frylight or Pam spray

Method:
Preheat oven to 180c or 350f
Place red lentils in saucepan cover with water and cook until softened.
In the meantime, spray a frying pan with frylight or Pam spray and cook the onion, red pepper and garlic for approx 4 mins.
Once lentils are softened, drain any remaining liquid and add them to a bowl.
Add the onion, red pepper and garlic, plus some freshly chopped coriander and season with some salt and black pepper.
Add the cheddar and the eggs and mix thoroughly.
Spray a round baking tray (or this also works well in a meatloaf tin) with some Frylight or Pam, add the mixture and bake in the oven till it is golden and set. Approx 30 mins.
Cut into 4 quarters and serve with a mixed salad.

Courtesy of Alycyn1980 :) x

I've made it loads, adjust it everytime. Lovely with some bacon or chicken in it :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Chicken and mushroom stirfry. with a hartleys jelly pot (10cal pots) with low fat squirty cream for dessert!

Alycyn1980 said:
I've made it loads, adjust it everytime. Lovely with some bacon or chicken in it :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Made it tonight and added extra veggies and chilli flakes! Was absolutely lovely! OH enjoyed it too, actually licked his bowl clean lol! X

Beef chilli with peppers mushrooms and onions wrapped in lettuce leaves with a corn on the cob

Pasta arrabiata...it was yummy!

Morrocan chicken with couscous salad and grlic and tomato dressed brocoli (jamie olivers but the healthy way!) a cornetto for pud and a couple of small wines! well i did well this week!!!

weight watchers sausages x3, with potatoe wedges and baked beans. for afters, apple, pear and banana salad with muller yogurt, manderine flavour on top. yum yum

I'm going to Prezzo or Bella Italia for dinner tonight so will be trawling through the eating out threads to find something yummy......

jojogonnabeslim said:
Gonna do home made burgers so will trawl the recipe section for ideas also doing the onion marmalade to go with them

The big daddy burgers with homemade coleslaw and SW chips is gorgeous!

Back