Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken breast stuffed with Babybel light and bacon (fried in Frylight 'til crispy) with carrot and swede mash and lots of broccoli!

Chickpea, potato & spinach curry served, randomly, with balsamic roasted tomatoes and celery. Strawberry's for pud.

Beef and mushroom stroganoff, with rice

Feeling a bit unwell and down in the dumps so going to have some comfort food tonight; bacon, 2 Quorn sausages (2 Syns), a fried egg, grilled cherry tomatoes and mushrooms, baked beans and 2 slices of wholemeal toast (HExB).

Goan Prawn Curry with Basmati Rice :)

ScarlettStar86 said:
Whatever we find when we get to kos! Eek so excited! Off to airport in 1 1/2 hours! :eek:D

Enjoy I love Greece! Stafsrdo is tomato based and lovely :)

parfittaroles said:
Mmm, stifado is my fave but I've yet to find a SW friendly recipe that cuts the mustard!

No I know there is one in the around the world recipe book but not quite the same... Still nice though :)

Levi Roots Reggae Reggae chicken with jamaican curry sauce (1.5 syns for 1 breast), SW chips and veg assortment.

ohblondone said:
Levi Roots Reggae Reggae chicken with jamaican curry sauce (1.5 syns for 1 breast), SW chips and veg assortment.

Do you make this yourself or is it the chargrills as just googled those and came up as four syns xx

My friend is making a roast dinner tonight after weigh in tonight, yum yum :eek:) xx

Chicken, mushroom and onion in blended cauliflower curry.. cauliflower rice (bit of soft cheese added) and maybe a few sw chips :)

Back