Whats for tea tonight?

donna88 said:
I think I'm going to have beef curry and chips, but might have the stragonof from the magazine with beef in it (depends how I feel but think I'll probably try that tomorrow on a green day instead...leaving the beef out of course)

I can wait to try the stroganoff from the magazine. I think all the recipes look amazing this month!

We're having breaded chicken drumsticks with chips, beans and corn tonight.

Think I'm having mixed beans in a tomato and fresh basil ragu on a sweet jacket spud with a Corgette salad :)

Think we'll be having lentils with roast veg and griddled halloumi :)

SW roast veg lasagne. Im a bit apprehensive it says pre cook the lasagne sheets last time I did that they all stuck together :confused: any hints to prevent this? x

SophiaF said:
SW roast veg lasagne. Im a bit apprehensive it says pre cook the lasagne sheets last time I did that they all stuck together :confused: any hints to prevent this? x

Where is the recipe? I didn't but I never followed a recipe... They don't need cooking!! Mine turned out lovely

image-3513079836.jpg

SophiaF said:

If your lasagne Box says no need to precook then go by that.

Where is the recipe? I didn't but I never followed a recipe... They don't need cooking!! Mine turned out lovely

View attachment 50450

the recipe is in an old freebie sw pamphlet it came with a sw mag I can post it if you like. Ive never tried this recipe before but did an ellie krieger one once where I precooked it. Had to boil them in batches of 3 to not stick together it took ages!

oh crikey forget that, I used bbc good food recipe without the oil etc and used a white sauce between layers and on top of two eggs and blended cottage cheese and lots of seasoning. then of course the hexa of cheese on top...was really good. it takes enough time as it is pre roasting the veg..id get in a right faff with the sheets lol. think if its old then thats why as a lot of sheetsa used to be pre-boil in yonder ;)

Italian sausages ( linda's) , duchess pots using cheese mash and lots of green veg - nom nom nom .

Cold tandoori chicken and bombay potatoes with a cucumber raita and a salad.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2582664196.jpg
    image-2582664196.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
ohblondone said:
Cold tandoori chicken and bombay potatoes with a cucumber raita and a salad.

Sounds gorge :)

Tonight I had a chicken and mushroom tagliatele with a side salad of plum tomatoes, lettuce, rocket, cucumber, was lush!!

I can wait to try the stroganoff from the magazine. I think all the recipes look amazing this month!

We're having breaded chicken drumsticks with chips, beans and corn tonight.

Oh I wanna try the mushroom stroganoff too I might make it tomorrow as ill only be cooking for me! Also love the look of that pie in there, and the cheesecake!! Oh I love the sw magazine LOL

Left over corned beef hash just as well as have a poorly clingy baby! Can have cheese on toast later if he goes to sleep as not had my a n b yet!

Had tuna pasta wi red onion, salad cream & a lemon pepper tuna taster mixed thru - stuffed. Nite so much veggies 2day

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Rochelle1 said:
Tonight I had a chicken and mushroom tagliatele with a side salad of plum tomatoes, lettuce, rocket, cucumber, was lush!!

Oh I wanna try the mushroom stroganoff too I might make it tomorrow as ill only be cooking for me! Also love the look of that pie in there, and the cheesecake!! Oh I love the sw magazine LOL

So do I! It Looks lovely!

Back