Whats for tea tonight?

Keldelacoe said:
oh crikey forget that, I used bbc good food recipe without the oil etc and used a white sauce between layers and on top of two eggs and blended cottage cheese and lots of seasoning. then of course the hexa of cheese on top...was really good. it takes enough time as it is pre roasting the veg..id get in a right faff with the sheets lol. think if its old then thats why as a lot of sheetsa used to be pre-boil in yonder ;)

Off in search of recipe.

Mixed grill with lean rashers 2 eggs mushrooms and 4 slender choice sausages (free on EE)

.facebook_1943914792.jpg

My dinner turned out being a adu ki and butter bean Cajan stew with spinach on a Moosive sweet jacket potato ... It's loads but I'm starving and will be up late finishing my essay. Home made very berry frozen yogurt :)

image-2799280101.jpg

Im not sure if there are any Dunnes Stores in the UK. But id say the sausages will probably end up in the UK at some stage there very popular with SW members. The woman who makes them is a SW consultant in Dundalk. I think her name is Karen Daly.

Tonight I had a chicken and mushroom tagliatele with a side salad of plum tomatoes, lettuce, rocket, cucumber, was lush!!

Oh I wanna try the mushroom stroganoff too I might make it tomorrow as ill only be cooking for me! Also love the look of that pie in there, and the cheesecake!! Oh I love the sw magazine LOL

I had it tonight with beef (as on ee) it was gorgeous, would def do it again either on a green day or by adding beef again

gizmogirl said:
Oh lol no chance of me having any lol xx

Try www.joesausages.com they deliver and all their sausages, burgers, meats and grills are Syn free. My chest freezer is always full :)

I am having a stirfry with chicken, loads of veg and half a pouch of Blue Dragon Chow Mein sauce.

Homemade burgers with salad :drool: perfect to enjoy in the sun!

We're going to try a strotaprezzo rosso (sp?) pasta recipe I saw on here - chicken and red pesto. Yummy! Excited. Oh and a cheeky glass of wine :) x

Back