Whats for tea tonight?

Ahh not sure, out for tea for my mums 60th tonight, its a michelin starred place has a set menu with only bout 3choices per course, going to have what i fancy, i doubt it will be horrific as small portions, and never had my syns yesterday, so a bad meal good all day then on it again tomoz x

BBQ :)!has to be in this weather really!!! I'm having a little of everything but avoiding the naughty hot dogs!! So making a salad, jacket spuds, corn cobs, homemade coleslaw (need a recipe really but thinking fromage frais as that's what I have in and a squeeze of lemon) got some sizzle steaks to do with a pepper rub and plain chicken drumsticks for the kids, chicken tikka skewers (marinating in spiced greek yoghurt as we speak mmmmmm) and last but not least everyone is making their own designer burger with some lean steak mince (I've stashed a bit of extra lean mince and saved my hexB for this lol) I'm gonna have chopped onion chopped gherkin and chilli flakes in mine. Hubby has grand plans in mind with a ball of mozzerella though lol!!!!

Rochelle1 said:
Does the cake really sink though? Lol

It does! When it first comes out of the oven it's to the top of the tin and it sinks to half the size!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Legomom said:
BBQ :)!has to be in this weather really!!! I'm having a little of everything but avoiding the naughty hot dogs!! So making a salad, jacket spuds, corn cobs, homemade coleslaw (need a recipe really but thinking fromage frais as that's what I have in and a squeeze of lemon) got some sizzle steaks to do with a pepper rub and plain chicken drumsticks for the kids, chicken tikka skewers (marinating in spiced greek yoghurt as we speak mmmmmm) and last but not least everyone is making their own designer burger with some lean steak mince (I've stashed a bit of extra lean mince and saved my hexB for this lol) I'm gonna have chopped onion chopped gherkin and chilli flakes in mine. Hubby has grand plans in mind with a ball of mozzerella though lol!!!!

Wow that all sound yummy :)

Heb of 2 slice Nimble W.meal bread, laughing cow light (1.5) tbs low cal salad cream (1.0) salmon, loads of salad and fruit. Delish

Baked Oreccietta pasta with broccoli along with mushrooms, peas and spinach with a bit of philly and garlic to mix them together.

Really pleased with myself . I was going to have a chicken tikka from local take away but got paranoid about the syns . So i made chicken tikka masala from the sw website . It was brilliant and tasted like the real thing. I had a side dish of lentils and a side salad. Well stuffed and happy. :D ...

Decided to have a Chinese vermicelli noodles with king prawns, put half on my plate but didn't eat all of that it's true what ppl say about it being too greasy when you are not used to it! Husband bought me a bag of spring rolls too for some reason ... Of course I left them x

My super tasty chilli con carne with rice. One of my regular favourites!

For the chilli I use:
Extra lean minced beef
'Very lazy' garlic
Red onions
Peppers
Tin tomatoes
Kidney beans
Tomato purée
Chilli powder
Bovril
Worcestershire sauce
Tabasco sauce
Chilli & garlic sauce

It's so delicious and has loads of flavour as you can imagine!!!

:)
xx

My super tasty chilli con carne with rice. One of my regular favourites!

For the chilli I use:
Extra lean minced beef
'Very lazy' garlic
Red onions
Peppers
Tin tomatoes
Kidney beans
Tomato purée
Chilli powder
Bovril
Worcestershire sauce
Tabasco sauce
Chilli & garlic sauce

It's so delicious and has loads of flavour as you can imagine!!!

:)
xx

ooh that sounds gorgeous! could you get me the recipe please? :)

Gollywogg said:
Today I had a green day 'specially so I could have grilled halloumi and portabello mushroom burgers with actifry SW chips yum!

Ooh can you have halloumi as a healthy extra? I love it!

Back