Whats for tea tonight?

Keldelacoe said:
Decided to have a Chinese vermicelli noodles with king prawns, put half on my plate but didn't eat all of that it's true what ppl say about it being too greasy when you are not used to it! Husband bought me a bag of spring rolls too for some reason ... Of course I left them x

Amazing...make sure you give your halo a good polish x

Warburton thin. Quorn. Onion marmalade. Lettuce. Toms. Red onion. Mayo. Wedges and salad

ForumRunner_20120527_050639.jpg

A kind of turkey tagine thing tonight which we adapted from a BBC food recipe for a lamb tagine. Really yummy with cinnamon, cumin, ginger and paprika :) x

its sunday so roast chicken, with swede, marrow, cabbage carrots stuffing & gravy! Lunch is sw falafels with savoury rice and salad yummmmm x

Sunday lunch type thing too but we're having ours at dinner time. Chicken, veg and I've got roast sweet potatoes roasted in frylight I do them the slimming world chip way. Will have a little bit of bisto gravy use syns :)

Steak in syn free mushroom sauce with baked potato and veg. Followed by a scummy fruit salad.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ohblondone said:
Steak in syn free mushroom sauce with baked potato and veg. Followed by a scummy fruit salad.

Whats syn free mushroom sauce? This sounds great x

Dinner was pizza made with warburton square wrap, using tin of chopped tomatoes, grated cheese, beef & sweetcorn for the topping.

Think it works out about 8 syns for the whole thin and was ready in about 10 mins

Pan fried chicken breast with garlic, green pepper and scotch bonnet chilli. Served with salad, sweet potato chips and a yoghurt dip

wpid-IMAG2235-1-1.jpg

Purplebint said:
Pan fried chicken breast with garlic, green pepper and scotch bonnet chilli. Served with salad, sweet potato chips and a yoghurt dip

That looks yummy :)

lucysmommy said:
Whats syn free mushroom sauce? This sounds great x

I kind of made it up but I think it's lovely and my hubby agrees.

I sweat some chopped mushrooms and shallots in a pan with fry light. I make up about 1/2 pint beef stock using beef oxo, pour in pan and bring to boil. I leave on a high simmer until the liquid has substantially reduced. I then add loads of pepper and take it off the heat. When it's cooled a little I stir some quark through to make it a creamy sauce. I sometimes add 1tsp wholegrain mustard (this would be 0.5 syns but it would be between 2 portions) but I didn't today.

Smash based pizza with ham, quorn sticky BBQ fillet, HEa of Cheddar and a runny egg, on top of lots and lots of beers, all planned though!

Attachments

• image-3343240151.jpg
    image-3343240151.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 108
  • image-4012806226.jpg
    image-4012806226.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 88
Chicken tamatar murghi - scrummy

ForumRunner_20120527_201832.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Homemade Cous cous salad ,homade potato salad, green salad, 2 veg sausages, 1 mozzerella burger , 1 chicken and mushroom skewer. Dessert 1 meringue nest topped with cherry greek style muller corner, raperberries and blueberriess . I love bbq days :D ...

Back