Whats for tea tonight?

Syn free Sunday roast chicken then cheese cake for dessert made with quark and rich tea biscuits - 4 syns for a quarter of it and it was huge!

We had pan fried salmon, courgette salad and pasta with homemade pesto

image-1800141264.jpg

image-1146352948.jpg

Chicken Stir fry again, I know it is the same as yesterday but I will have a different sort of stir fry and it is quick and easy when I am getting K and I ready for Guides.

Ok so gonna make this cake today but a bit stuck. When it says a tub of quark. My tubs are 250g each, ohblondeone, was yours? Just some tubs are 500g!! I dunno wether to use the 2 tubs or just one

Rochelle1 said:
Ok so gonna make this cake today but a bit stuck. When it says a tub of quark. My tubs are 250g each, ohblondeone, was yours? Just some tubs are 500g!! I dunno wether to use the 2 tubs or just one

One for this filling one for the cake maybe?

One for this filling one for the cake maybe?

Too late they're in the oven lol just used the one tub so god knows what they're gonna come out like lol!! Wanted to make it today as we're having a party next week at slimming world for the jubilee so wanted to take one so thought I'd try it out first :) if its nice ill make another one next week for it

Pepperonata pasta and a green salad Dessert will be melon and berries and maybe most probably a packet of ww cheese puffs . Just wondering can i used dried pamasan cheese as a healthy A ? If so how much ? Thankyou x

Pepperonata pasta and a green salad Dessert will be melon and berries and maybe most probably a packet of ww cheese puffs . Just wondering can i used dried pamasan cheese as a healthy A ? If so how much ? Thankyou x

yeah you can...i think its 28g, may have gone up to 30g though so i'd double check! X

ohblondone said:
I kind of made it up but I think it's lovely and my hubby agrees.

I sweat some chopped mushrooms and shallots in a pan with fry light. I make up about 1/2 pint beef stock using beef oxo, pour in pan and bring to boil. I leave on a high simmer until the liquid has substantially reduced. I then add loads of pepper and take it off the heat. When it's cooled a little I stir some quark through to make it a creamy sauce. I sometimes add 1tsp wholegrain mustard (this would be 0.5 syns but it would be between 2 portions) but I didn't today.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow thanks this sounds great x

For me tonight I'm having birds eye baked to perfection salmon in garlic and herb sauce (FREE!!) Couldn't believe when my consultant told me! I used to eat this all the time before I started Slimming World so was thrilled when I heard its free! I'll be having this with potatoes and some veg, nice easy tea! x

Thanks for the birds eye fish tip will be trying that. But tonight we have leftover sw curry.

Having chicken skewers with schwartz cajun seasoning, salad and a rice dome!

For me tonight I'm having birds eye baked to perfection salmon in garlic and herb sauce (FREE!!) Couldn't believe when my consultant told me! I used to eat this all the time before I started Slimming World so was thrilled when I heard its free! I'll be having this with potatoes and some veg, nice easy tea! x

Yep free! I wish I liked salmon :( lol

Back