Whats for tea tonight?

Am very excited..... Tonight Massive Cheese burger, fries and spicy coleslaw!!! Might fry some onions and mushrooms as well. DIET what DIET :)

My favourite, veggie sausages and sometimes a veggie burger, sw chips, poached egg, mushrooms cooked in tin of toms. Yummy. If I am having bacon then I only have 2 sausages and no burger.
Followed by pineapple and a banana

Changed my mind and had creamy pasta made from a recipe I found on here and it was lush!

Creamy pasta??? Dribble dribble xx

OOOH I can give you a link, it was blooming lush and took 10 minutes! Best of all it is free on EE!

Linky here

SW Goujons with huge salad and baked potato

Does this seem like a huge dinner? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-419562347.jpg
    image-419562347.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 107
Can recommend the shwartz perfect shake cajun chicken seasoning! Its FREE and was lovely we put ours on chicken breasts cut up, mushrooms and onions and baked it in the oven and it was lovely! Like a dry curry.

Rochelle1 said:
Too late they're in the oven lol just used the one tub so god knows what they're gonna come out like lol!! Wanted to make it today as we're having a party next week at slimming world for the jubilee so wanted to take one so thought I'd try it out first :) if its nice ill make another one next week for it

How did it turn out? I just used one 250g tub but could have done with a big more to top it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We are having fish pie it's the fish pie of the sw site with prawns etc changed it a little bit i have topped it with mash and mashed bns looks lush its only me and the kids as hubbie has had to go away as his step mum died last night :-( his dad is not doing well bless him so bloody sad :-(

Back